"This isn't healthy," I mumbled to myself, and groaned into my pillow. Would it be inappropriate if I jerked off to get through the day? How would she react if I begged her to join her in the shower? The last option was probably a bit far fetched, though. She wasn't ready for that yet. Besides, no matter how much I wanted to bury myself inside her, I didn't want our first time to be in the shower.

So I did what I had to do, and got rid of my problem while I pictured her, naked and beautiful, covered by deliciously smelling soap and foam. Needless to say, it didn't take long until I came. Unfortunately, neither did the instant relief I felt afterwards, because when she came back outside wrapped in only a towel, I was sprung again. Fuck. This was going to be a painful day.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" she apologized.

"Not at all. Normally I would have been up six hours ago. At least."

"Oh," she said again, and started digging through her stuff to find something to wear. All I wanted was for her to drop her towel, walk over to me and climb on my dick.

"Get your shit together, Jackson," I mumbled to myself.

"Did you say something?"

"Uhm... No. I should just... The shower, you know. I need one, too," I stuttered, and made sure to cover myself and my sticky groin with the bedsheets. Soon after I was leaning against the shower wall with a new and shining erection taunting my frustrated self.

<><><>

After breakfast, I took her on a small tour around on the ranch. She listened with enthusiasm, and even suggested a few additions I hadn't thought of. A statue, a small fountain, a bush or certain flowers here and there. None of them were big things, but they fitted so perfectly in the whole picture. Nevertheless, she apologized each time she blurted out her immediate thoughts as they came. That was just her. She never wanted to be a bother or demand anything. She was always concerned about others, while forgetting herself. I liked that about her. That gave me the unique possibility to take care of her.

But the ranch wasn't the only plan I had for the day. I'd joked about KFC last night, while I originally scheduled to have that for lunch today. And while eating and laughing in the car, my driver took us to the decided destination.

"Epic?" she asked curiously, when she saw the sign.

"Trampolines," I smirked. I'd rented the indoor park for just the two of us. It was time for some fun.

"Oh, my gosh. We're gonna jump around like rabbits all day?" she giggled, and I scolded myself for thinking about other things rabbits do.

"Mhm. It's time for some fun, babe."

"Whatever you say, Jake," she replied and rolled her eyes playfully. Then she screamed when I charged forward, ready to tickle the shit out of her, and ran toward the entrance with me following suit. And she was still jumpy and squealing when we met the woman I'd talked to on the phone. She welcomed us and offered a huge plate of sliced fruit and other refreshments. Of course Mia was polite and thanked her good and well, until I literally had to drag her to the first trampoline.

"Come on! Jump!" I yelled, grinning from ear to ear. I already felt the adrenaline boost and joy that followed when I let myself loose like this. But Mia barely dared to roll on her toes and bend her knees. Nothing that came close to actually jumping.

"What's wrong?" I asked and stopped next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and leaned over her shoulder.

"Is my little bunny scared?" I teased, and loved it when she objected her typical way. Okay, so at least she wasn't that.