Chapter 2: Being Kind

(For such a short cast, it was pretty awesome! Their supports are fantastic and well written. I really wish I could back and gain their supports. It was that good! Also, I love how different everyone is. Also, does anyone else find it interesting that all the kingdoms are kind of close like how the countries of Fóldan are close together? Enjoy!)

                                 At this statement, everyone in the class was surprised by Byleth's statement.

"Really? Why don't you share? I would be interested in this" Mr. Hanneman asked with a smirk.

Byleth shrugged as he went up front of the class to share the stories their mother used to tell them.

Eirika's group made their way to the northern areas of the country. They set up camp and waited by the stream.

"So, where will look in the morning, princess?" Franz asked curiously.

Eirika smiled at him as she said, "You can just call me Eirika. You don't need to call me princess. As for tomorrow, I believe there is a village nearby. We can restock there and ask about the spring"

Franz nodded his head as he went to set up a few tents while Seth approached Eirika and said, "He should call you princess. We are still your knights"

Eirika shook her head and said calmly, "We are out in public. I should get used to it. I also wish to know more about the people of my country and what my brother and I can do to help our people have better lives"

Seth could only smile at the princess. However, the three of them heard something rustling in the bushes. Seth stood in front of Eirika and motioned Franz to stand in of Eirika. Seth drew his storm sword out of his scabbard as a bright blue light shined over him. The storm sword shined brightly as he said, "Come out slowly and lower your weapons"

Seth and his god partner, Utu, stood against the ominous presence. Then, two injured people stepped out of the forest and weakly faced the three of them.

The young girl raised her hands as she began to cry, "Please, we have nothing. We have just lost everything"

She wailed and fainted. Seth was surprised until Eirika ran towards the young teen who looked like he was about to collapse!

"Seth! Franz! They need help!" Eirika ordered seriously as she let the young teen lean against her.

She carried him back to the camp as Seth and Franz took the young lady to their camp to rest.

"What happened to them?" Eirika asked concerned as she saw their weakened state.

Joshua's group continued to leave their desert homeland and began to travel towards the icy and snowy mountains.

"Are you sure this is the right way?!" Ewan yelled as Tethys began to tighten his cloak on him. She tried to quiet her younger brother.

"Positive. I'm supposed to follow my whims and luck. So far, the coin is telling me to keep going up" Joshua said as he continued to flip the coin.

Ewan just sighed at Joshua.

"Don't worry, Gerik and I made sure there is a place for us to rest for the night" Joshua reassured the company.

Soon, the group did arrive at the village, but something was going on.

"Excuse me, my friends and I would like to spend the night here. DO you have an inn we can stay?" Gerik asked kindly to simple townsfolk.

"Oh, yes! I can take you! Follow me!" the nervous townsfolk said as he led the company to the inn.

However, the company and Joshua noticed that everyone in this village seemed kind of jumpy and closed off. When they got to their room, they remained quiet.