Chapter 1: Depart to Your God

(And here we are! The firs chapter for this story! Honestly, I really liked the idea of the main characters from Three Houses telling the story, but in the end, the Author wrote it! Haha! Still, I wonder what all of you will think of their home in the past! Enjoy!)

               "That did NOT happen!" Mr. Hanneman said loudly as he pushed Claude away from the chalkboard.

"Well, that is what really happened! Or that's how the Leicester Alliance tells the story! Hey! Dimi! How do you Faerghus people tell it?" Claude asked as the blonde-haired teen who looked up from his notebook.

He nervously answered, "Well, Claude's version of the story is accurate to ours. Though, maybe Edelgard knows a different version"

Dimitri gestured to the young girl with white hair.

She cleared her throat and answered, "Well, our version is similar to theirs. The only different is the fate of those characters. If you like, I could pick up where Claude left off. These heroes went on two grand adventures which is similar to the other two kingdoms and countries"

Mr. Hanneman just sighed as he answered, "Well, you can pick up where Claude left off. At least you keep things in perspective more than Claude"

Claude rolled his eyes as Edelgard walked to the board and began to pick up where Claude left off. It was about 12 years after the Royal Twins met and befriended the siblings of Frelia, Innes and Tana. However, the day came for each royal child to awakena power and bond with a god or goddess. The King of Renais, Frado, was wearing his strong green armor and looked down on his children.

"Today, you two will embark from Renais and find the Spring of Foresight. You must do whatever you can to reach the spring within a week. You may take tow knights with you and help others" Frado said with a proud smile on his face, "I am proud that they two of you have this chance, but please, come back home alive. I know you two can do this"

Ephraim grew taller. His outfit was more or less the same. He did have silver armor pads on his elbows and knees. He wore brown boots. As for his twin sister, Eirika, she was a bit shorter than him. She wore a red shirt with a golden armor vest on. She had golden pads on her elbows and knees. She wore a white skirt and long white pants. Her hair was much longer too.

"We will be fine, father. The two of us will be with the best knights of Renais who have a strong band with their gods" Eirika reassured her father in a gentle voice.

"We've also trained long and hard for this as well. Nothing will stop us from reaching our goal, father" Ephraim said with confidence in his voice.

Frado smiled at his children and said, "My children, please be safe and go forth and seek the true power of the gods and goddesses!"

They bowed and went out the castle. There four knights were chatting amongst themselves before turning their attention to the Royal Twins.

"Prince Ephraim! Princess Eirika! Are we ready to depart?" Seth asked as he faced them.

Seth grew over the years. He wore a blue shirt and long brown pants with matching boots. He also wore a dark armor over his chest. In his scabbard was a blue sword.

"Lyle! Forde! Franz! Attention!" Seth said seriously as the three knights stood up straight and then bowed to the Royal Tiwns.

"On, enough!" Ephraim said with an annoyed sighed, "We've known each other since we were kids! Stop that!"

Eirika just giggled as Forder burst into a fit of laughter. He was the older brother to Franz. Forde's long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. He wore a red shirt, armor, and boots. He wore tan pants. Tied around his waist was a blue and silver lance. As for his younger brother, Franz, had messy blonde hair and ore light green armor and matching shirt. He had tan pants and black boots. He was holding a long lance in his hands. Then, Kyle had green hair. He wore dark green armor and tan pants with black boots he had his silver tied to his horse's saddle.