Chapter 41:

Eleven was still on top of Max, their lips connected and moving in sync. Max being shirtless but feeling more confident and comfortable than ever. Eleven kept kissing her girlfriend, her hands wondering on Max's side, not wanting to do or touch her anywhere that could trigger her. Max noticed it of course, but she found it extremely cute. Eleven was being so gentle with her hands, yet so desperate and rough with her lips. It's like her body and mind wanted two different things. Max eventually pulled away from the kiss. 

-You know what I realize?, whispered the redhead.

-Hm?, hummed Eleven as she kissed her cheek and then her way down to Max's neck.

-To make this fair, you should take your hoodie off., smirked the older girl.

-Oh., said the brunette pulling away and sitting on Max.

-If you want to. It's okay if you don't though, no pressure., reassured the redhead.

-Oh no no, I want to., replied Eleven as she pulled her hoodie off and blushed.

Max didn't want to make her uncomfortable, so she tried not to stare. Of course, she failed miserably, her eyes wondering all over Eleven's exposed upper body.

-Like what you see?, teased the brunette.

Max blushed, not expecting Eleven to be bold enough to call her out, so Max immediately looked away.

-No, it's okay. I don't mind., smiled the younger girl softly leaning down kissing Max's cheek, making her look up at her girlfriend.

-You're so breathtaking, Jane., admitted the redhead as she looked her girlfriend straight in the eyes.

-Th-Thank you. So are you., stuttered the brunette.

Max didn't reply and just pushed her off of her, getting on top of her and leaning down kissing her passionately. Eleven let her hands wander on Max's back, gently caressing it, when the redhead decided to mark her girlfriend. Max started kissing and sucking on Eleven's neck, making the younger girl's lips part and let out a little moan, blushing once again. Max smirked against her girlfriend's soft skin, doing it again but this time lower. The redhead's lips wondered down to Eleven's chest, a little above her bra, passing her scar from the wound Billy had left.

-Tell me if it's too much., whispered Max as the brunette simply nodded.

Max placed many gentle kisses on Eleven's chest, then once again started sucking and biting lightly on her skin, leaving a few marks. Eleven enjoying every moment of it, closed her eyes as she focused on Max's touch. Her hand moving up Max's back, lightly brushing against Max's skin. Her hand wandered up to Max's hair, her finger tangled in them. Max could clearly tell that Eleven was enjoying it very much. After a moment, Max went up again, kissing Eleven's lips, making the brunette smile into the kiss. Her hands left Max's hair, and went down on her sides.

-My turn., whispered the brunette wanting to do the same as Max.

She didn't give her girlfriend a second to reply, already flipping their position, being on top of her taller girlfriend, her hands landing on Max's toned abs. Eleven looked down a second, being distracted to what her hands landed on.

-Wow. That's...hot., smiled Eleven as Max blushed immensely, hiding her face by putting a pillow on her head.

Eleven giggled seeing her reaction, but pulled the pillow away with her powers.

-Don't hide. You're cute when you blush., smiled the brunette.

-You're always cute., replied Max making Eleven smile even more.

-I mean, I knew you liked sport and skateboard, but I did not expect this., said Eleven as her hands continued wandering on Max's toned body.

Max didn't reply, not knowing what to say, so she simply sat up a little, putting her hand on Eleven's cheek, turning her head to face her and kissed her lips softly.

-I love you so much., whispered the redhead.

-I love you too., smiled Eleven as she followed Max down until she was laying again, continuing to kiss her.

-Can I do the same to you?, asked the brunette.

-Oh, uh, yeah. Just not on bruises or cuts please., replied Max shyly.

-Of course Maxie., smiled Eleven kissing her lips quickly, but then immediately going down to kiss Max's neck.

Max held back her moans as Eleven kept kissing and sucking on her neck, but the brunette found Max's soft spot and she couldn't keep it in anymore, letting out some soft moans as her girlfriend smiled proudly.

-I could listen to that all day., whispered Eleven against her skin, giving Max goosebumps.

-Honey, I'm home!, joked Robin as she opened the apartment's door, followed by Hope.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: hi, hello, okay so I've decided to finish this fanfic in a few chapters, then focus on my Sillie fanfic while working on a new upcoming book! Sorry for not having posted or updated in so long, thank you for your patience!!