After a while of driving, he pulled up in front of a building. Sunwoo and Jaehyun went into the place, climbing up the steps then, arriving at the dance studio. 

Youngjae immediately greeted the two as they stepped into the studio. He pulled Jaehyun into a bro handshake then turned to Sunwoo but got slapped away. Youngjae glared at Sunwoo though the latter ignored him. 

"Oh, you guys are here already?" 

The three turned to Younghoon who came out of the locker room. Sunwoo greeted him and sat down on the chair beside the wall.

"So when's the showdown?" Jaehyun asked, rubbing his hands together in excitement.

"They are gonna be here in a few minutes." Younghoon said.

Eric and Younghoon opened up a dance studio. They took in a few students, mostly kids. They also had their own Youtube channel where they posted dance tutorials and sometimes, Eric's daily vlogs, which were mostly him complaining how things never went his way. 

Lately, they had discovered that another Youtube channel was competing with them. Most of their viewers flocked to their channel so Eric wasn't satisfied. Without Younghoon knowing, Eric challenged the rival channel to a showdown. 

Younghoon and Sunwoo sighed and shook their heads at that. It didn't matter whether it was the 7th century or 21st century, Youngjae was Youngjae. 

"What did you say their names were?" Sunwoo asked, whipping out his phone to check out their channel.

"They didn't tell me their real names. But their nicknames were Bucket Hat guy and-"

The glass door opened at that moment and in came two people.

"... Kyu." Eric finished. 

He became speechless. Sunwoo and Younghoon also stared at the two who entered the studio. The one with the bucket hat looked around and once he spotted the studio name, he nudged the other. The other guy grinned and turned to them.

"So this is YoungYoung Studio? Hi, I'm Kyu." 

Sunwoo and Eric turned to Younghoon who seemed to have lost his words. Kyu initiated a handshake but Younghoon was frozen in spot. 

Kyu didn't know whether to keep his hands there or retract it back. But fortunately, Younghoon came back to his sense after a kick to the shin by Sunwoo. 

"Oh, yeah. This is YoungYoung Studio. So happy to see you, I mean, yeah." Younghoon stumbled over his words. 

Kyu giggled and shook his hands cheerfully. It took everything for Younghoon to hold back himself back from engulfing him into a hug.

Sunwoo looked at them with a smile on his face then his gaze went to the second guy, the bucket hat guy. His jaw dropped. Now what were the odds that Juyeon and Changmin met each other already?

"Bucket Hat guy?" Eric said hesitantly. 

"Yeah, that's me. The name's Joel, Joel Lee." (That's Juyeon's actual English name XD)

"Oh, umm... I'm Eric." Joel grinned and shook Eric's hands. 

"So, you're the one who challenged us." Joel wriggled his brows at him.

Eric chuckled wryly. He smiled back at him, fiddling with his fingers shyly. Sunwoo laughed to himself at how flustered the two brothers were. 

"I don't think they'll win this time." He said. 

"Hey, have a little faith in your friends." Jaehyun nudged him. 

"No. I just know they won't. Maybe later on but not now."