Flaunting their love

🌟 1 🌟

Lisa was born with a silver spoon and had been pampered her entire life.

In the six months that Jungkook had left her, she had to stay by herself, pay her own bills, clean , change the light bulbs, and do all the daily household chores. After she married him, he spoiled her endlessly, not letting her do anything.

After Jennie became impotent, Chan became the Kim parents' precious treasure. Mother Kim would often find random excuses to bring him to the Kim mansion.

On one day, Seoul was unusually cold. When Jungkook was back home, he sneezed continuously. Mother Kim, who was over to see Chan, decided to bring him back home, as she was worried that Jungkook would infect him.

Initially, Jungkook was fine but somehow at 9pm that night, he started burning with a fever. He was not willing to visit the hospital and since Madam Chen was busy, Lisa had to take care of him.

There was backup medication at home, but ever since they married, Jungkook was the only one who touched it. Lisa circled the room in search for the first aid kit. "Kookie, where's the first aid kit?"

Jungkook replied weakly, "In the cupboard under the television."

After she found it, she didn't bother reading the manual. Instead, out of habit, she asked him, "Which medicine do you need for flu? Do you need anti-inflammatory drugs? How many do you need?"

Jungkook was visibly unwell, but he patiently replied to her endless questions while pushing his fatigued body upwards. "Bring it over."

She brought the kit over obediently, and Jungkook looked at the medication, taking two different types out.

Lisa didn't prepare any water, so she hurriedly rushed downstairs without closing the bedroom door. Jungkook remained tucked in bed. After a moment, he heard the sound of glass shattering coming from downstairs, and ignoring the discomfort of his body he rushed downstairs. The moment he was out, he saw Lisa kneeling on the floor, picking up the shattered glass shards. He anxiously went forward, grabbing onto her arms. "Let me do it, help me get the rubber gloves."

Lisa brought the gloves quickly. When she saw his pale face, she decided to wear the gloves and clean up herself, but before she could put them on, Jungkook snatched them from her, stuffing his hands in before kneeling down to clean up her mess. When he was done, he poured himself a cup of water and they went back upstairs.

After he took his medication, he curled up in bed. Lisa reached out to touch his forehead, realizing that his temperature had increased. She recalled how even though she was supposed to be taking care of him, instead, she had brought him so much trouble... After they married, she had been pampered by him so much she had no idea where things were at home. She shut her eyes, guilt clouding them as she asked softly, "Jungkook, am I a horrible wife?"

"Mmh?" Jungkook opened his eyes slightly, looking at her questioningly.

"In the three years we've been married, you've always treated me well, but now that you're sick, I'm not even able to take care of you. I'm horrible, aren't I?"

"Now that you say it, you really are horrible." Jungkook nodded in agreement.

Lisa knew that she had been pampered by him and was willing to reflect on herself but she couldn't stop feeling infuriated when he agreed to it. After a moment's wait, she turned to glare at him.

Jungkook glanced at her glare. Chuckling lightly, he reached out to caress her cheek before pulling her into his embrace, tightening his grip. "But I like the horrible you, it gives me a blissful feeling that you won't leave me."

In that instance, Lisa's guilty heart was filled with emotion.

Jungkook rubbed her head. He shut his eyes, taking in the scent of her hair. After a short while, he continued, "I never expected you to treat me well, as long as you allow me to pamper you, it's enough."

Lisa stretched out her arms, returning his hug.

It was said that love has an expiry date and that after some time, troubles will arise among couples, but after such a long time, she and Jungkook just continued on getting sweeter and more compatible.

Regardless of whether it was three years ago or three years later, everything remained sweet and blissful.

What more could they ask for?

"Jungkook, how can I love you so much."

"Really?" Just that simple line smoothed his tensed temples. "Lisa, I'm quite confused as well, how can I love you so much!"

🌟 2 🌟

Lisa had a date with Jisoo.

After their meeting, it was 6 pm, Jungkook had already ended work so he went to get her before heading home.

Lisa walked across the road.

He stood by the side of the street, waiting for her.

Just when she was about to reach him, her phone rang and she reached for it, taking it out. At that moment, she almost got hit by an incoming motorcycle. Thankfully, Jungkook pulled her into his embrace in time.

The frightening incident sent him into a fury. "Lisa, how can you take out your phone on the road? Do you know how dangerous it is! What if you got hit?"

Lisa knew she was wrong. She bit her lip, reaching out to grab onto his hand, but he tossed her grip aside. She reached out to grab him once more, only to get flicked aside again. After several attempts, she said softly, "I would only be so careless by your side."

Just a simple line was able to extinguish the flame in Jungkook. His brow straightened out, and he reached out to grab her hand before entering the car.

I would only be so careless by your side.

Because I trust that you can protect me.

Ten years ago, I loved you and you loved me but neither of us dared to confess, leaving the other as a sad little secret.

Ten years later, we're married. Every morning when the first ray of light hits the house and I widen my eyes, you're the first thing I see. And I believe you.

This was probably the most beautiful and touching fairy tale.

•°. 🌻 •°.

----->
O

k so 1st. I'm so sorry I disappeared Outta nowhere for so long,,I wasn't mentally doing okay,,we've been in this panini for so long and it's been a year and I haven't been to school in one and a half yr now and the isolation and loneliness of it all finally took a kind of toll on me I wasn't depressed per se but I was tired of it all and yea I wasn't in the right state of mind. I'm sorry to the ones who looked forward to the updates there's not many more chaps left just a few more epilogue kinda snippets and done I'll update those tom and finish the book by day after.
2nd. I see I got quite a few dms I'll answer then back by today so yea
And I'm doing better now ig hopefully this will all end soon this kinda life really is tiring,,
I've never really talked abt stuff like this before but I feel like I owe yall an explanation for my disappearance so yea...I hope I could convey what I wanted to say.
thankyou... :)