45

Time trickles by and, just like that, eight years had flown past

Time trickles by and, just like that, eight years had flown past. Both Chan and Minhee were at the age for elementary school.

Mid-Autumn festival fell on the day before first of September. Together, everyone gathered at Kim family house. Jungkook and Lisa had brought Chan, Jimin and Rosé had brought Minhee, while Taehyung and Jennie came by themselves.

Even though there were past feuds with Park Ara, and Jungkook and Lisa and Mother Kim had publicly broken ties with her, it was, after all, just one person's misdoings. And since the Kim parents had seen Jimin since he was young, that hatred wasn't brought over to him.

There was only two kids among the group of adults so everyone couldn't help pampering them. Jimin only got to know of his daughter when she was two and a half years old, so he couldn't help showering her with all the love he could give, but somehow his love was still not as great as that of Taehyung and Jennie who were still childless.

Together as a big family, they celebrated Mid-Autumn festival harmoniously. When it was 8 pm, the two kids were exhausted from a whole day of play. One of them fell asleep in Taehyung's arms while the other curled up in Jennie's embrace.

Mother Kim had specifically prepared a room for the both of them.

Both Jungkook and Jimin had wanted to carry their children up to sleep, but that task was snatched by Taehyung and Jennie.

Jennie placed Chan down before heading to the bathroom to get a wet towel. When she was out, Taehyung was lying on the bedside, staring at the two little kids, his gaze tender and filled with love. Unknowingly, there was also a hint of envy etched onto his face.

Jennie stood by the door for a long while. It was only when Lisa came in that Taehyung finally snapped out of his daze. Jennie smiled brightly, bringing the wet towel over to the bed to wipe their tiny faces.

When the three of them came down, Mother Kim was hugging Rosé's arm, gossiping about the latest entertainment news.

In the past, Mother Kim had no interest in the entertainment industry, but ever since Jennie married Taehyung, she started to chase after idols as if she was one of the teenage girls.

In the end, their gossip ended with one of the directors. Mother Kim curiously asked if he really had seven children.

Rosé nodded.

At that moment, Jennie who was walking down heard her mother say, "It's a blessing to be able to have so many children, even if it can be expensive."

Rosé always had a high EQ, knowing that Jennie was impotent, she quickly diverted the conversation.

Jennie knew of her intentions, so she pretended as though she hadn't heard anything. "Mom."

The atmosphere remained harmonious all the way till 12 pm when the three couples left the house.