13

Lisa was hung up on twice by Jungkook, so she was a little down, especially since it was the second time she felt so emotional, the atmosphere was so good, and she was soft hearted, ready to confess her many years of love for him

Lisa was hung up on twice by Jungkook, so she was a little down, especially since it was the second time she felt so emotional, the atmosphere was so good, and she was soft hearted, ready to confess her many years of love for him. In the end, Jungkook didn't read the mood and spoiled everything with a hanging up on the call.

So those words were left stuck in Lisa's throat, not moving up nor down. With that thought, she felt a little distressed.

Especially since she thought that Jungkook would have realized his own mistake and called her back. Who knew that from twelve in the afternoon till three in the morning, she never got a text back, let alone a call.

Later, her brief sadness and distress really made her sulky.

The sulky Lisa eventually couldn't take it anymore and gave Jungkook a call. His phone was off?

Was he in a meeting?

Lisa lay spread out on the bed, drained. She lay there waiting for Jungkook to finish his meeting, but after waiting and waiting, she fell asleep.

Because she slept so late, she also woke up late the next day. The first thing she did when she opened her eyes was check her phone to see if Jungkook had tried to contact her. She realized that besides receiving a message from 10086 and advertising notifications from a few apps, there was nothing!

She calculated the time difference for a moment. It was only ten at night where Jungkook was, so she gave him another call. His phone was still turned off.

Lisa's heart felt even more crushed. So crushed in fact, she'd sigh even whilst brushing her teeth and going to the toilet.

As she came out from the bathroom, her phone alert went off. Although she secretly swore that she'd ignore Jungkook's messages, she still ran over to the bed and picked up her phone. It was Jisoo... She had sent her a message.

It was a link. Lisa clicked on it to see that there were rumours going around about her. The topic even made it to the top searched: [Lisa, Man Chaser]

She clicked onto the topic to find two rumours about herself.

The first post read, "Lisa harasses Mr Jeon. Unsuccessful in her attempts, she cries in the airport like a shrew. No care for her image in the slightest."

There was also a video attachment.

Lisa clicked play, and saw her crying whilst hugging Jungkook from behind.

From that video clip, he deliberately tried to hide her from the cameras, but they still caught her beautiful, tear-stained face. It looked like she was pitifully begging Jungkook for something.

Lisa wasn't previously considered a popular newcomer, but currently, she had consecutively taken up roles on a few major dramas, which had already caught people's attention. On top of this, after "Alluring Times" released, she had used her outstanding acting skills and good storylines in her dramas to gain popularity. Then, late last year, she and Jungkook were voted as the best screen couple online, so she was a hot topic by now.