36

The person in charge of negotiating with Rosé's cosmetics commercial was Chief Luo, but when Jimin learned that she was interested in shooting the ad, he suddenly requested to personally discuss it with her

When Chief Luo heard this, he was quite astonished, but seeing as Jimin was Jungkook's own brother, he imagined that he could negotiate for lower endorsement fees, so he agreed with no comments.

Jimin didn't directly meet up with Rosé but arranged for his secretary to first contact her. Once they discussed the details, then the terms had to be finalized. Jimin waited for the signing of the contract face-to-face to show up.

His secretary and Rosé's manager set up a meeting for Wednesday afternoon at The Capital Club.

At first, the secretary thought Jimin would go together with him, but just as the clock turned twelve in the afternoon, Jimin grabbed the documents from him, and set off on his own.

It was one o'clock when Jimin arrived at The Capital Club, two hours before their meeting time.

He sent the waiter away and sat alone in the quiet room. He brought the contract out and stared at the writing.

In truth, he didn't pay attention to a word of the terms, but flipped through the pages like a robot. After he went through over a hundred pages, the sound of high heels came from outside the room. With that, the door opened and the waiter's polite and gentle voice was heard. "Please come in."

Jimin instinctively looked up from the contract to see Rosé elegantly walk into the room like an arrogant queen, as she did in the past. She took just a few steps forward when she suddenly stopped in her tracks upon seeing him.

Behind her, her manager also came to a stop. When she saw Jimin, she was dazed for a moment, before coming back to her sense. She greeted him, "Hello, Chief Park."

When Rosé heard her manager's voice, she snapped back to reality. She continued to walk as swiftly as she had done before, then she pulled out the chair opposite Jimin's and calmly took her seat.

The waiter walked forward and handed them a drinks menu.

Jimin didn't ask for Rosé's opinions, but flipped through two pages and ordered a pot of Biluochun tea.

Soon enough, the waiter brought the tea forward.

Jimin waved his hand, to signal for the attendant to leave, then he personally poured three cups of tea, and brought a cup for Rosé and her assistant.

Rosé didn't utter a word, but her assistant gave a soft, "Thank you."

The sweet aroma of Biluochun filled the room.

Neither Jimin nor Rosé spoke a word.

Her manager looked at him, then back again at Rosé. After struggling for a while, all she could do was put on a bold face and break the silence. "Chief Park, the contract... have you read it?"