24

Even though Lisa went to the hospital with Jisoo once before, Jungkook was still worried, so he especially asked someone to find the best gynaecologist and booked an appointment

Even though Lisa went to the hospital with Jisoo once before, Jungkook was still worried, so he especially asked someone to find the best gynaecologist and booked an appointment. On a bright and sunny afternoon, he took Lisa to see that person.

After about two hours of performing a series of physical examinations, the results came out. The mother and child were both very healthy.

They left the hospital at three in the afternoon.

A few days ago, the weather was so cold it was no different from a severe winter. Yet, from last weekend, the weather seemed to have slowly picked up. With each passing day, it grew warmer. In one night, the winter jasmine flowers bloomed on the streets, willow trees started to sprout, and people on the streets had removed their thick jackets.

Today, the weather was exceedingly good. The blue skies looked like they had just been painted. There wasn't a single cloud in thousands of miles. There wasn't the slightest hint of wind, and the bright rays of sunshine warmed the body.

When they got into the car, Jungkook helped Lisa put on her seatbelt, then looked out the window. Seeing as the weather was so good, he asked, "Let me take you somewhere?"

"Where?" Lisa turned her head. Her pitch-black pupils were filled with curiosity.

"You'll know when you get there." Jungkook wore an incomprehensible expression.

Lisa pursed her lips and stopped asking questions.

He started the engine and drove slowly for about over half an hour. Lisa discovered that her surroundings seemed to be growing more and more familiar. Just when she recognized where he was taking her, the car came to a stop. "The road ahead leads to the school, but they don't let cars park there so let's walk over."

Afraid that they'll be recognized, Jungkook had prepared two hats in the car in advance. He wore one, then put the other on Lisa's head.

He took her to their high school. Because it had been almost ten years, the school had made many refurbishments since then, but the fundamental structure hadn't changed. Especially the two internet cafes opposite the school, which were still in business to this day.

It was the weekend, so the school was really quiet.

Facing the giant gates was a block of classrooms, and in front of that was a water fountain, which looked like it never spewed any water.

Jungkook held Lisa's hand and cut directly through the block of classrooms, around the back, and through a long pathway. Eventually, he took her to the third floor.

It was the same floor where he and Lisa's classrooms were in their third year of high school.

The first classroom on the left up the stairs was the room for Class Three. The classroom ahead of that belonged to Class Two, and further ahead was Class One.