17

At 9 pm, Jennie alighted from the flight from Japan back to Korea

At 9 pm, Jennie alighted from the flight from Japan back to Korea. While she waited for Taehyung in the airport lounge, she scrolled through the news, looking at the scandal about Lisa.

A flame started burning in her heart, but when she clicked onto the header and saw Jungkook's name, she froze.

The person Lisa was chasing after is him... The person that had disappeared for five months.

Before Jennie could fully process the information, Taehyung called to inform her that he was here.

Jennie hurriedly put away her phone, leaving the lounge with her luggage.

The moment she left the airport, she caught sight of Taehyung's car. When she approached, she bent and saw him focusing on his phone.

Jennie raised her hand to tap on the window and Taehyung turned. When he saw her outside, he hurriedly placed down his phone. He reached for her luggage and placed it in the boot of his car. "Hurry into the car, you aren't dressed warm enough for the cold."

Jennie stood up on the tip of her toes to plant a kiss on his face before entering the car.

After placing the luggage in the boot, Taehyung sat back on the driver's seat. Just when he was about to start the car, he realized that Jennie hadn't fastened her seatbelt. Bending over, he reached out to do it for her. Jennie circled her arms around his neck. "Did you miss me?"

Amusement clouded Taehyung's gaze, and lowering his head, he lightly kissed her lips. "Yea."

"How much did you miss me?" she asked with a pout.

Taehyung planted another kiss before leaning to her ear, suggesting out rightly, "I'll you let know when we reach home."

"Hate you!" Jennie chuckled, pushing Taehyung away.

He laughed softly as he started the car. "What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm, steamboat?"

"Sure," Taehyung replied. "The one near the small road?"

She nodded, and he applied more pressure on the accelerator.

When they entered the highway, Taehyung turned to gaze at Jennie. "Jennie, when shall we get our marriage certificates?"

"Didn't we agree to get them in May? Are you in a hurry?" Jennie smiled brightly as she gazed at him sideways.

"Yea, I'm in a hurry," Taehyung admitted, "Even Lisa got hers, as the elder sister, you can't be left behind, right?"

"Lisa? Are you kidding?" Jennie spoke resolutely. "How can I not know about it?"

"You don't believe me?" Taehyung chuckled lightly. "You should check out Jungkook's profile."

"You must be kidding." Jennie remained unconvinced as she reached for her phone. "Just wait, if I find out that you're lying, I won't let you off..."

Before she could finish her sentence, she had already entered Jungkook's profile. The moment she saw the latest post at the very top, the words got stuck in her throat.