29

Today, Jungkook was joyous from deep within, and he never rejected anyone when they came forward to toast him

Today, Jungkook was joyous from deep within, and he never rejected anyone when they came forward to toast him. Towards the end, he started to sway slightly from the alcohol. Before all the guests had left, he was already dead drunk. Jimin and the assistant had to carry him all the way up.

Jimin remained downstairs with Mr and Mrs Kim all the way till 7 pm. When the guests were finally gone and he was going to rest, his phone started to ring.

Jimin stopped and reached for his phone. It was an unknown number. After hesitating slightly, he answered the call.

•°. 🌻 •°.

Rosé wasn't far from Jimin when his phone rang. Instinctively, she turned. The instance he picked up the call, his face fell, and the next instance he dashed out of the hotel.

Something must have happened. Rosé hesitated for a heartbeat before finally following right after him.

When his car started, she pulled open the passenger seat and planted herself down. Jimin took a quick glance, and without chasing her out he slammed into the accelerator, turning the steering wheel.

The car was silent the entire journey. Jimin drove over the speed limit, and Rosé could distinctively feel his hands trembling as he held onto the steering wheel.

The car stopped at the entrance of People's Hospital. Jimin didn't head to the emergency building but instead continued on to the remote mortuary.

There was a policeman standing outside it. He seemed to recognize Jimin, for he brought him in when he arrived.

Rosé stood at the entrance, absorbing the eeriness that the place was emitting. She stilled, hesitated, but in the end, she still wasn't able to enter.

The policeman led Jimin to one of the beds.

⚠️T // W Death, Suicide⚠️

There was a corpse lying there, its face covered with a piece of white cloth.

Jimin stared at the white cloth for a long while, trembling. In time, he pulled it downwards, revealing Park Ara's pale but peaceful face.

"She bit her tongue and choked to death on the blood."

Rosé turned to glance at Jimin.

He had on a solemn expression. Not once did he open his mouth as he gazed at Park Ara.

The room was silent. After about five minutes, Jimin released the white cloth and took a step back. "Contact the crematorium."

His voice was calm but Rosé could see moisture welling up in his eyes.

⚠️ Safe to read ⚠️
(If you skipped it Park Ara passed away.)

•°. 🌻 •°.