38

Since Chaeyoung was being protected by Jimin, everyone else tried their best to get Rosé, who was pretty, to drink

No matter how well she could take her alcohol, after downing one glass after another, she couldn't stomach it. It was quite obvious, for she was a little sluggish when she downed her next drink.

Jimin looked calm and serene, yet his hand silently gripped his chopsticks tighter.

That woman... was about to finish a litre of rice wine... Ever since he sat down, she hadn't eaten a thing. Did she want to die?

All of a sudden, Rosé couldn't take it anymore, so she jumped up and left the room.

Jimin, who appeared calm throughout, pursed his lips, like he was struggling with something. Eventually, he put his chopsticks down on the table, and walked out of the room with "Off for a smoke".

He hastily walked over to the restroom. Without even entering, he heard the sound of Rosé vomiting.

Jimin footsteps paused for a moment. Then he turned to leave.

•°. 🌻 •°.

Rosé vomited until there was nothing left in her stomach, then she rinsed her mouth. Just when she was about to wash her face with some water, a bottle of sour milk with a straw suddenly appeared in front of her.

She was stunned for a moment, then slowly looked up at the mirror in front of her to see Jimin standing behind her, on her right.

His lips twitched, but he just lowered his head and didn't say a word. She washed her face, turned the tap off, and pulled a tissue from beside her. She wiped her face dry, then threw the tissue into the bin. Without even glancing at the sour milk on the sink, she turned right around, like Jimin didn't exist at all, and brushed past him.

Perhaps it was because she had too much to drink, her legs wobbled as she walked. Jimin couldn't help but reach his arm out to hold her steady.

Rosé's body trembled slightly, then she struggled to pull her arm away from his grasp. She stumbled, then continued on her way out.

Just when she was about to leave the restroom, her phone suddenly rang.

She leaned against the wall to steady herself, and pulled out her phone from her back with trembling fingers, and took the call.

He wasn't sure what was said on the phone, but her face suddenly dropped. The next second, she blurted, "I'm coming."

Then she frantically shoved her phone back into her pocket, and staggered over to the elevators.

Jimin furrowed his brows, and without thinking, he caught up with her. "What happened?"

Rosé ignored what he said and tried her hardest to push the elevator button. As soon as the elevator doors opened, she rushed in.