14

Though Lisa agreed to Jisoo's suggestion, when she really did step foot into the store, she felt a little sorry when it came time to choosing what to buy

She wasn't trying to act pretentious. Perhaps every woman who truly loves a man doesn't want to give off the impression that they are with them for the money.

And so Lisa kept her plan in mind under Jungkook's patient company. In the end, she spent half a day to finally choose just the one bag.

Jisoo looked over at the reporter, who would hide and take a photo of them every now and then. Seeing Lisa's contorted expression on her face, a random concerned feeling like "a child who cannot learn is a hopeless case" came over Jisoo.

Eventually, she calculated something in her mind for a moment, then suddenly pointed over at the most expensive bag beside them and said, "Lisa, did you say that you liked this one earlier?"

After hearing what Jisoo said, Jungkook, who had originally pulled out his card ready to pay, put it back into his wallet. He looked over at the shop assistant and made a hand gesture as though to ask her to wait for a moment. Lisa slowly lowered her head, and looked at the flat shoes she wore today. Jungkook asked her, who just about reached his shoulder, in a gentle voice, "Which one do you like?".

Lisa didn't nod nor shook her head.

But Jungkook didn't care too much for her opinion. Instead, he just shot his assistant following behind a look, who immediately told the shop assistant, "Could you please wrap up this bag also?"

"Is there anything else you'd like?" Jungkook asked again. This time, without any rush to pay.

Jisoo rushed to answer first. "Yeah, that one, that one, and that one..."

Not to mention good-looking bags, Jisoo practically pointed at every single bag in her sight. She was so fast, Lisa couldn't even get a word out. "... and that one. Oh! That's right, Lisa also likes that one..."

When Jisoo finished, she realized that the last bag looked like the same model as the one Lisa carried today. She then calmly explained, "Oh, Lisa especially likes that bag. The one she has is a little old, she wants a new one."

Jungkook calmly let out an "Uh huh", then glanced at the assistant to tell him, "Could you please wrap up all of the bags the lady pointed at?"

Jungkook went to the front counter to pay the bill while the assistant inspected the items with the shop assistant.

Lisa grabbed Jisoo in a swoop and said in a low voice, "Jisoo, are you crazy? You're about to clear out the store."

"Lisa, you've stripped naked in front of each other, what's there to be embarrassed about now?" Jisoo glanced at Lisa. "What's more, we aren't spending your money. Why are you so hurt?"

"What do you mean it's not my money?" They were already married. Jungkook's money was her money.

"Alright, even if it was your money, but with so much money, even if you tried your hardest to spend it, you can't possibly spend it in a short amount of time." As Jisoo said this, she glared at Lisa. Then Lisa heard Jungkook's beautiful voice from behind her.