˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 4

tw: memory loss

"achoo!" y/n shivered, wrapping herself up in the phoenix feathered blanket technoblade had purchased for her-

"are you sick?" he grumbled from the kitchen. y/n shrugged, adjusting her seat in front of the fireplace.

"i feel a little tired..." she mumbled, techno narrowed his eyes. "haven't you ever been sick?" she smiled,

"no-" he stated, "i'm a hybrid, my immune system is just better than yours"

"not even when you were little?" she chuckled,

"...no" he shrugged, "do you want me to call phil? he could get here by morning"

"it's okay...probably just a cold" she mumbled. he nodded, turning his attention back to crushing blaze rods and spider eyes. y/n stood up, waddling over to the kitchen with her blanket wrapped around her. "can i help?"

"you should rest-"

"i can help" she insisted- "i want to be useful" techno sighed,

"fair enough..." he handed her the bowl of crushed spider eyes, "add sugar and brown mushrooms to these, then crush it until it starts to smell" he mumbled. she nodded, following his instructions.

"so..." y/n started, keeping up with the crushing "why are you out here all alone?" she mumbled, he furrowed his brow-

"i'm not alone... i have phil, and ranboo-" he shrugged,

"phil lives to far away- and i haven't seen ranboo yet" she grinned "i'm starting to think he doesn't exist" she chuckled. "it seems like it's just usually you" techno sighed,

"i don't need anyone else"

"don't you want a family?" she frowned,

"that's not a luxury i get to have-" he huffed,

"why not...?" she tilted her head. techno frowned,

"i'm not the most liked person around here..." he grumbled, y/n frowned again- "c'mon- it's ready" he grabbed the bowls and led her to the brewing stands- lifting tabs and pouring colorful bubbling liquids. he poured the mixture y/n had made into a bubbling container- then lifting a notch to mix it with another bubbling potion. y/n watched closely. a small puff and spark jumped out of the bottles- and y/n gasped,  watching curiously.

"wow!" she whispered- a small smile tugged at the edges of technos lips as he watched her- eyes lit up and dreamy, lips perfectly parted. he turned away- grabbing the bubbling potion and pushing a cork on to the top, then swirling it around to keep it mixing. y/n smiled, watching the sparkly liquid dance around in the glass. "that's amazing...! what does it do?"

"it'll make you weak- so don't drink it" he mumbled, stuffing it into a chest with what looked like an assortment of other glittery potions.

"it's so pretty-!" she smiled, he bit his lip-

"look at this one-" techno pulled out a softer colored one- sparkly and light. she smiled, touching the glass. "drink it" he handed it to her.

"really?" she chuckled- eyes widened, she popped the cork- hesitating for a moment- he could be poisoning her- she drank the potion, curiously overpowering worry. setting the glass down- however she didn't feel any different, "what does it do...?"

"hm..." techno smirked, grabbing her by the waist and hoisting her up- then throwing her up into the air.

"ah!-" she screamed, locking her eyes shut and tending her muscles- bracing for impact. but- when she didn't feel herself falling- or hitting the ground- she opened her eyes, gasping. she was floating! she smiled- letting go of her knees and spreading her arms out- attempting to collect her balance.

"slow falling...did you really think i'd hurt you? tsk-" he grinned, placing his hands underneath her and helping her reach the ground- keeping a firm hand on her waist. a slight ache twisted inside him, she was so kind, so trusting- too trusting.

"wow!" she giggled, jumping up, and letting herself float down.

"careful-" he mumbled, "don't hurt yourself again..." he placed a soft hand on her shoulder, to keep her grounded. she smiled up at him, nodding. techno kept a soft gaze into her eyes- jolted away by a sudden burst of noise unfolding as the front door opened and harsh winds bursted through. techno let go- quickly turning. y/n jumped, a tall figure standing ominously in the doorway.

"hello!" it grinned,

"ah- ranboo..." he huffed, "you scared me..." he mumbled, y/n now noticing his hand grazing over his pocket blade, now falling down to his side.

"oh- i hope i'm not interrupting- it's just- an awful storm out there this evening..." he closed the door, gently brushing some snow off his cape, and hanging it up on the stuffed coat rack.

"no- not at all..." techno mumbled, turning his attention back to the potions and blaze rods.

"ah-" ranboo shuffled over to the kitchen, "you must be technos guest! i heard phil mention you- i'm ranboo-" he smiled,

"i'm y/n" she smiled hesitantly, regaining calmness.

"she's staying here for a while- she's lost her memory, looks like magic- or a curse of some sort" techno mumbled.

"how funny!" ranboo grinned "i have memory issues too-" he shrugged, techno chuckled from the bowl beneath him. "would anyone like some tea?" he pressed his hands together.

"sounds fine" techno huffed, y/n nodding too.

"i haven't forgotten where the cups are don't worry" ranboo chuckled, then pausing- "erm"

"third cabinet on the left" techno smiled,

"yes! thank you, i knew that!" he stated, starting on the tea. y/n smiled, gently fumbling with her feathered blanket. techno looked over- having observed her for the past few days, hes began to see patterns within her. people could be so predictable.

"here-" he handed her the bowl of blaze rods, "mind crushing this into a powder?" y/n looked up, smiling, happy to help. she took the bowl and began to crush. "careful not to get it on your skin-" he mumbled. she nodded, just happy to help.

"techno- i noticed something while i was outside-" ranboo began,

"hm?" techno averted his gaze from y/n's hands and onto ranboo.

"it was hard to see in all that falling snow- but i think i saw footprints off the trail in your forest- and they were much too small to be mine-or yours- or phil's" he chuckled- "i remember! i wrote it down specifically so i wouldn't forget- however i'm thinking that they could be hers now-" he mumbled,

"no- she hasn't been in the forest recently..." techno huffed, "i wouldn't let her roam alone around here" he mumbled. y/n looked down, beginning to crush the blaze rods again. "i'll check it out in the morning...but they'll probably be gone by then" he mumbled, walking over to the fireplace and gingerly placing more logs into the fire. y/n looked over- the glow of the fire enhancing onto his skin, his broad arms reaching up and pushing his hair back- she smiled, feeling a sense of belonging.

please make sure to vote ! <3

waters of lethe ‧✧̣̇‧ technoblade x reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara