˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 12

tw: memory loss, blood, injury, scars

lanterns flickered below them, shining a delicate glow onto technos skin- and quackitys. as he rose his head, y/n saw the scar over his face- over the eye- and into his jaw. the flesh on his cheek torn and his teeth laid cracked, reddening from the blood.

"i've finally found you..." he grinned, his sharp teeth chattering and hideous scar stretching with his cheek- y/n gulped. quackity kept a tight grip onto his axe- glowing and large, almost too big for him. techno bit his lip- conscious to him and y/n's lack of armor and weapons, and quackitys abundance, he came prepared. "you're so cunning... but that bar fight was quite a stupid move" he snickered, raising the axe.

"quackity!" techno spat, "this is your last warning..." he pursed his lips, his fists squeezing- temper tipping off the edge. quackity kept a menacing glare on technoblade, a low chuckle escaping his throat.

"it's all your fault, you know?" quackity hissed,

"i didn't do shit to you..." techno grumbled. quackity smiled, letting out another giggle- techno narrowed his eyes. his laugh grew louder, bellowing out- then lowering down into a soft sigh... then, in one swift move, quackity raised his axe- slamming it down onto techno. he quickly swerved out of the way- narrowly missing the blade. y/n jumped- falling back onto her bottom, and crawling away from the scene.

"fight me, technoblade!" quackity bellowed, ripping the axe out of the branches and raising it again. techno snarled, prancing forward and slamming his sword onto quackitys axe. the two pushed on eachother- wood bending, but quackitys enchantments easily outweighing the simple iron. he pushed forward, the glades sliding off eachother with a chilling slice. "you're off your game...!" quackity hollered, a twisted grin on his face as he slammed the axe into technos shoulder. techno hissed, his skin searing and blood pooling in the fabric above his wound. techno ripped the axe out of his arm, raising it above quackity and sending a harsh kick into his stomach, knocking him off the tree.

"techno!" y/n cried, standing up. he turned his head, eyes red and dark, his chest heaving. he bolted forward, picking up y/n and slinging her onto his back- jumping off the trees and running towards the portal. she held on tight, locking her eyes shut and praying he'd lose quackity. he darted through the portal, then quickly weaving through netherrack boulders and hopping over lava- faster than light. he heaved over a hill- chest rising and falling heavily. "are you okay...?" y/n gulped, her fingers entangled in his hair. he sighed, breath slowing.

"i'm okay..." he grumbled, gently letting y/n's feet hit the ground, she gasped- blood painting his torn white shirt. she frowned, her own shirt covered in his blood too, "it's fine..." he huffed, noticing her concern. she stepped up to his chest, unbuttoning his shirt. he tensed under her touch, looking away.

"here..." she whispered, taking his shirt off and gently tying it around his wound. y/n looked up at techno, confused at his nervous face. she looked down at his chest, frowning. "what happened...?" she whimpered, running her hand over large healed scars, pink and white flesh in shapes of blades and slices. techno opened his mouth to say something- but nothing could come out, all he could do was relax underneath her touch- sighing and leaning into it.

"i've been a weapon all my life..." he mumbled, eyes softening down at her.

"how could anyone be so cruel..." her voice cracked as she wrapped her arms around his torso, burying her face into his skin. he sighed, stomach fluttering and heart skipping. he placed his arm around her waist, picking her up and heaving her back onto his back, then continuing to run.

----

techno had placed y/n on the kitchen counter while he huffed over the sink, messily stitching up his wounds with magical golden thread- the sparkling string quickly healing the skin.

"i have to go somewhere..." he mumbled once he had finished- urgently buttoning up a clean shirt around his chest.

"wh-what!?... no, don't leave me alone, what if he followed us!?" she frowned,

"it's okay..." he placed his hands onto her shoulders, "this house is surrounded in magic... no one with malevolent intentions would be able to see it..." he gave her a smile. "here-" he reached behind his hair, "even if something does go wrong... here's my necklace" he pulled a long golden chain off his neck- a sparkling emerald at the end of it. "it'll keep you safe" he whispered, clasping it around her. she nodded, examining the large emerald- beautiful. "while i'm gone... do you think you could clean up our clothes a bit...?" he asked lovingly, placing his hands on the sides of her face. she nodded up at him, holding the emerald tightly. "that's my girl..." he smiled, then grabbing his coat and quickly exiting the house.

please make sure to vote ! <3