࿐ ˚ . ✦ 21

tw: LOTTA SEXUAL TENSION LOL

techno felt himself ogling at y/n from across the kitchen table. his eyes following her fingers, to her lips, and the red pomegranate she gingerly pecked at. it's nectar stained her fingers, like she had dipped them in blood. voiced raced through his mind, his own blood pumping vigorously, he could feel it- and his senses sharpened, as if he could smell her from across the table, her heart, her skin- the secreting hormones above her legs. he locked his eyes shut, focusing on something else. it was strange, how he had always found himself attracted to y/n- but something about the emotion of it all, the mutual feelings, it only intensified the impulse.

"tech...?" y/n mumbled innocently. "you okay?" she batted her eyelashes, as if to unknowingly tease him. he swallowed, his eyes locking with hers, as if to try and convey his needs. but the colors surrounding her pupils, and the details of her skin took him by the throat.

"yes-" he whispered, looking down.

"what the hell-" moon chuckled from the fireplace. "how the fuck did you survive your adolescent years, techno?"

"moon-!" techno spat- his tone threatening. y/n only smiled, returning to that damned pomegranate. "sorry-" techno mumbled- "it's just nice to have you back home" he whispered. y/n blinked,

"it's nice to be home" her lips trailed, sticky and soft from the fruit. he swallowed again- avoiding eye contact. "and it's nice to not be in the dirt", techno grinned.

"i think you being the taken away from me- and not knowing whether you would come back or not- was the worst feeling a man could feel" he mumbled, "it's as if the gods had cursed me, giving me the gift of euphoria, and the allusion of abundance... then stripping me bare of it" he frowned. y/n looked up at him, her eyes glittering.

"but i came back" she whispered.

"what if you don't come back again-" he stood up, his fingers tenderly grazing against the wood.

"then maybe you should make every moment count-" y/n swallowed, the taste of fruit still ripe on her tongue.

"i suppose so..." techno mumbled, breathing heavy. he trailed across the table, until he stood over y/n, eyes dark and heavy above her. "you clean up nicely, don't you- there isn't a speck of dirt" he sighed, his hand running through her hair.

"thanks to you" she smiled. he bit his tongue, using all his might to hold something back- but that something, was unkown.

"yunno- we should still stay on guard... dreams out there now-" he stifled.

"i guess so," y/n stood up, "perhaps we should just stay away-"

"but i really don't want to-" techno said lowly, swiftly picking up y/n by the waist, and placing her on the table in front of him, as if she was only a feather. he bit his lip- hard enough to draw blood. "i could lose control-" he hissed, "i could hurt you"

"i don't think you could ever hurt me" she smiled- techno whimpered, his face dangerously close to hers, breath touching. he could smell the ripe fruit on her lips, taunting him.

"christ-! get a room!" moon spat, sending sparks up into the air. techno sucked in- stepping away from y/n, and angrily looking over at moon. y/n smiled, pushing herself off the table,

"i should go- i have a book to finish" she whispered, leaving techno with only a small squeeze of his hand "ill be in the garden..." she mumbled, exiting the kitchen. techno sighed, attempting to keep his cool-

"moon-!" he growled, only to receive taunting chuckles from the flame.