˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 6

tw: memory loss, drinking

y/n felt bad. maybe techno was being a little- extravagant- but she probably should've asked before she cleaned. she frowned- continuing to sweep at the dusty floors.

"he's probably not that upset-" moon said- his flames picking up another block of wood and setting it in front of himself. y/n huffed, shaking her head.

"why did you call him those names?" she mumbled, resting her head on the tip of the broom handle.

"what names?- the blood god? you don't know the blood god?" he huffed a spark out, y/n shook her head. moon chuckled- "man, you have a lot to learn about this world, huh" he grinned. y/n frowned again, nodding.

"y/n-!?" technos voice called out from the kitchen, rummaging through cabinets. "where did you put my lucky teapot!?", y/n sighed-

"which one is that?" she replied, stepping into the kitchen.

"hhhg-" he hissed, "why did you have to go and ruin everything!?" he grumbled, y/n frowned-

"i'm sorry... i just wanted to help..." she mumbled, looking down. he turned his head, furrowing his brow at her emotions.

"hhh-" he huffed- "oh- here it is..." he mumbled, pulling out a blue and gold teapot- "it was...with- the other ones" techno frowned- maybe it wasn't all that bad-

"everything was just so-... messy, and i thought i could repay you for helping me..." she whispered, "i understand if you'd like me to leave now-", techno turned his head, examining the clear table and organized cutlery.

"maybe...." he sighed "maybe it's not all that bad-" he grumbled, "it is helpful having everything organized..." he mumbled- struggling to meet her eyes. she looked up, and he gave her a small smile. "you can stay- but i want the bedroom now- you get the couch" he huffed.

"oh- yes! that's fine! thank you!" she grinned, hopping up and squeezing him in a hug. he gasped- lifting his arms up in surprise- what the hell?

"erm- yes-" he relaxed, muscles softening. it wasn't too bad, he almost felt himself wishing for more when she pulled away, flashing him a thankful smile- and continuing to sweep. "uh- moon! when are you leaving!?" he shifted his attention to the fire demon sitting smugly in the fireplace, "you cant stay here for long-"

"well i figured just until the snow stops and i can regather my things!" moon grumbled, puffing out his chest. "you know- it's rude to treat guests like this" he mumbled under his fiery breath-

"what was that?" techno narrowed his eyes-

"nothing..." moon grumbled, sticking his tongue out when techno turned his head and began to make tea.

"techno...?" y/n whispered,

"hm?" he grumbled, keeping his attention to making the tea.

"what's for dinner?", techno paused, thinking. "i could cook!" she grinned.

"hh- do you even know how to cook?" he huffed,

"um...no- but you could teach me!",

"uh-" techno sighed, "i...suppose...i could-"

"oh thank you!" y/n bounced happily, continuing to sweep in the mean time.

----

techno taught y/n the basics- cooking meat with vegetables. he didn't think she could do any better, as she had somehow burnt the vegetables.