˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 3

tw: memory loss, bruises/cuts

come morning time, technoblade sat quietly in the cushioned couch, gazing at the fireplace. y/n didn't exactly know how to talk to him, it was his house- however she felt more welcomed by phil.

"we're leaving soon...i suggest you bring a blanket- it's cold" techno grumbled. y/n nodded, shuffling over and wrapping herself in the wool blanket phil had wrapped her in last night. after techno and phil's 'discussion' with y/n, phil had left, leaving techno alone back on the couch. while y/n took the bedroom, of course. technoblade let her wear some old leather boots more fit for snow- when she leaned over to tie them, it took her a moment to remember how to do so. the trek was harsh, but manageable. the snow storm from before had died down, now it was sunny and bright- still snowy and cold, however. y/n was able to keep warm by holding onto techno so tightly from the back of his horse. he didn't say anything about it. she noticed how he just naturally ran at a higher temperature, she figured it was because he appeared to be half beast. she couldn't place exactly what he reminded her of, but it felt familiar.

"finally!" phil shouted, bundled up outside of the village. "i've been waiting all morning!" he grinned. techno hopped off the horse, then helping y/n off, and plopping her down to the ground. "tsk! techno! don't make her walk! she's still healing!"

"wh-" he started,

"c'mon then! y/n, let's find your family" he smiled, walking down the cobblestone pavement. techno grumbled, kneeling down and waiting for y/n. she paused, confused.

"hop on..." he sighed. y/n nodded, hopping on to his back and letting him hold her up. they made their way around the town, y/n clinging to technoblades shoulders, and villagers giving them odd looks. phil led the way, stopping people to ask them if they knew her, all of them shaking their heads and making their way on. phil gave a sorrowful look to y/n,

"i'm sorry dear, does this village look in any way familiar to you...?" he asked. y/n paused, biting her lip and looking around, then shaking her head. he sighed "well...i suppose you're stuck with us a little while longer then..." he smiled. techno looked down, sighing heavily, as if conflicting thoughts were bubbling at the surface.

"...hm...y/n, you can keep staying with me..." he mumbled, hiking her up to readjust his grip on her. she nodded,

"thank you...for helping me, both of you...it's very kind..." she smiled.

"oh it's no bother!" phil grinned, techno rolled his eyes-

"we should get going now..." techno mumbled,

"yes you should-! i'm going to stay and do some trading-but i'll be visiting again soon!" phil waved a goodbye to the two of them, techno grunted in response, turning around and walking away with y/n.

"technoblade," y/n mumbled "how long have you known phil?" she peaked her head over his shoulder. he sighed, shrugging.

"forever...hes family" he mumbled. y/n nodded- her attention shifting over to the shop they were walking past, dresses and shiny jewelry laying in the front windows.

"oh! look-!" she pointed at a rather extravagant top hat with a large peacock feather sticking out of it, "that would match your hair!" she smiled, techno huffed.

"not my style..." he grumbled,

"but you'd look so handsome!" she giggled, unknowingly enhancing the red flush on technos face.

"hm...i wonder if your taste was this bad before you lost your memory" he mumbled, his slight humor making y/n grin. he smiled, "you know, i think you'd like someone i know, ranboo"

"really...? why?" she mumbled. he shrugged, grinning. y/n shook it off- glancing back to the shops they were passing. "oh-! look at those!" she tapped his shoulder, pointing at another shop window. "those look delicious!" she grinned at the bakery, cakes and tarts displayed neatly in the window.

"...you want some...? i- i have emeralds" he mumbled. y/n nodded, thankfully leaning her head on his shoulder, however not quite sure what emeralds were. red shaded over technos face even more, and he obeyed. techno ended up offering even more- letting y/n spend his emeralds, unable to stop himself. he liked it when she would smile. they ended up buying the cakes, some clothes, a phoenix feathered blanket, some jewelry, a pocket watch and a coat for techno- and the peacock top hat. he couldn't bring himself to say no to her- no matter how ugly he thought the top hat was. maybe it was all the people, or the sugar coated thoughts bubbling in his brain- making him forget about the real world, the real issues he was dealing with. l'manberg.

please make sure to vote ! <3