"Youngjae, whatever you do, don't do what Younghoon does. Ok?" 

"Ok, hyung." Youngjae said, grinning in satisfaction when Chanhee pinched his cheek. 

"That's offending." Younghoon scowled, taking a swig from his bottle. 

Chanhee and Youngjae giggled. Younghoon joined in after since he couldn't resist. It has been some time since they had a light-hearted conversation like this. 

"Youngjae-ah." Chanhee called.

"Yes, hyung?" 

Youngjae munched on his rice crisps and looked up at Chanhee. His face faltered when he saw Chanhee look at him with an adoring glint. 

"It feels like yesterday when I met you in that ditch. You've grown up a lot since then. Time does fly fast." Chanhee said. 

Younghoon smiled at that. Youngjae felt uneasy at the mood. 

"Hyung..." 

"Hmm?"

"I don't think I've properly thanked you for saving me back then. So, thank you."

"You thanked me enough by becoming a mature gumiho. That puts my heart at ease." 

Chanhee let his gaze stray to Younghoon who nodded back. Chanhee let out a smile, then took in a deep breath. He patted Youngjae's shoulder and walked away. 

"Chanhee-ah." Younghoon called. 

Chanhee halted in his steps but didn't look back. He turned his head to the side and smiled. Then, he walked away. 

Youngjae and Younghoon stared at the retreating figure disappear into the corner. 

On the way back to his room, Chanhee stumbled across Sangyeon and Joonyoung. He wriggled his brows at Joonyoung once he spotted the flower ring on his finger.

"You move fast." Chanhee said. 

Sangyeon and Joonyoung didn't reply but a light red blush dusted their cheeks. They smiled at each other shyly. 

"Congratulations. Promise to stay happy?" Chanhee said, holding up his pinky. 

Joonyoung chuckled and hooked his own pinky to Chanhee's. 

"Of course." Joonyoung smiled then it faltered when he noticed Chanhee's eyes. 

"I should go now. Good night." Chanhee said before Joonyoung could say anymore. 

He left the couple in hurried steps and went to his room. Once he entered, he saw Hyunjae and Sunwoo talking. Sunwoo was first to notice him. 

"Chanhee!" He called happily then winced when something stung. 

"I told you to not get overexcited." Hyunjae muttered, getting up. 

"Can't help it." Sunwoo grinned. 

Hyunjae shook his head then made to leave. He paused beside Chanhee, putting his hands on his shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly. Then, he left the couple alone. 

Sunwoo was beaming at him and that made Chanhee's heart ache. But he put on a smile as he sat down beside Sunwoo. Sunwoo immediately kissed him on the cheeks.

"I was waiting for you." His grin never faltered.

"You were?"

"Yep." Sunwoo nodded. 

The two kept staring and smiling at each other for a while.

"Chanhee, I feel stuffy staying inside the room. Can't we go outside?" Sunwoo pouted.