* Harry’s POV *

 Darcy just told us what she saw and everyone was speechless. I feel terrible that she had to witness that. But good for Lou! Getting in on! It’s about time too. I was starting to think that he turned gay, or El prohibited them form having sex again.

 * Zayn’s POV *

 THAT’S MY BOY!! 

 * Niall’s POV * 

 Oh My Muffins!! Poor Darcy she had to see all that! I wonder if Lou’s hungry now? I sure am. Why can’t he have food in his house besides carrots? This is killing me! 

 * Liam’s POV * 

 That. Is. Just. Disgusting. 

 *Paul’s POV * 

 Boys will be boys.

 * Louis’ POV * 

 “Oh god” I groaned. I heard a smash and looked to the side and noticed that I knocked the lamp over.

“Babe, shhh! Someone’s going to hear us.” Said El. 

“Sorry babe.” I smiled and went back to kissing her, while thrusting in and out. We were about to reach our highs, when someone screamed. I turned my head toward the door and saw Darcy running out and closing the door. I looked back towards El and she had on a worried face. I kissed her nose and said “ Don’t worry babe.” She smiled and pushed me off of her. 

“Hey! Aren’t we going to finish what we started?” I pouted. She got up and headed towards the bathroom. 

“After that incident, I’m not taking any chances.” She poked her tongue out at me. I chuckled. “ I’m just going to take a shower.” She said. 

“Can I join?” I asked. Wiggling my eyebrows at her. 

“Funny.” She said walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

I got up and got dressed. I picked up the pieces of the lamp and headed down stairs to throw it out. 

“ What happened to that lamp Lou?” Asked Paul. Hmm, I didn’t know Paul was here. 

“Nice to see you too Paul. Oh and nothing. Just a little incident.” I said smiling. 

“Yeah…It didn’t look like nothing or a little incident to me.” Said Darcy looking up at me from the sofa, where she’s cuddling with Harry. Wait! Why are they cuddling? I looked and her then to Harry, then back to her and back to Harry. I decided to leave it for now. Its probably nothing they’re just friends….right? Maybe that’s a friendly cuddle? Oh god what if they’re to-

“Looks like Louis went to rough this time.” Said Zayn I turned toward him and sent him my best death glare. 

“Honestly Lou. El just got back form the Hospital! Couldn’t you have waited a day or so?” He asked shaking his head. Niall, Paul and everyone else nodded in agreement. 

“Oh shut up, you guys are just jealous you cant have any on this.” I said motioning to my body and doing a little dance. Everyone including myself laughed.

“Sure, What ever makes you sleep and night Lou.” Said Darcy. 

“What ever.” I muttered walking into the kitchen to throw out the lamp. 

“Oh looks who’s here. I‘m surprised you’re still walking.” Said Zayn from the living room. 

“Yeah, looking at what Lou did to the lamp, I would have thought he done some damage to you.” Said Harry. 

I walked into the living room to see Eleanor standing by the stairs blushing like crazy. I walked up to her and hugged her. “Don’t worry, they’re just jealous they didn’t get any.” I whispered in her ear. She giggled and I kissed her cheek. 

“So, are we heading to Darcy’s house so she can pack or what?” I asked walking towards the door. I got a bunch of ‘yeahs’ and ‘finallys’ as a response. 

“I cant wait to pack my things so we can finally go to London.” Said Darcy walking to her car. 

“I agree. I can’t wait to get there and relax.” Said El. I smiled and grabbed her hand interlocking our fingers while holding my suitcase with my other hand. 

“Anyone want to come with me in my car?” Asked Darcy. 

“Yeah! I do!” Answered Harry…..a little bit to quickly for my liking. 

“Okay, get in Haz.” She smiled. Harry got into the car and they drove away. 

“Okay now everyone else…….INTO THE VAN!!” I screamed doing a superman pose. Everyone laughed and got into the car. Liam was driving, of course. Paul sat in the front then in the back was Zayn, Niall, El and lastly me.  

“To Darcy’s house my good man.” I said in a posh accent to Liam ruffling his hair.