Sneak Peek

He chuckled seeing the boy remove his white shirt elegantly, his nasty mouth spit nothing but poison to him pretending to be all strong and mighty, but he knew he was was nothing but a spoiled brat, who needed a little punishment to know what his place. Approaching him from the back, Simon stopped at the doorstep, looking fiercely at Zhehan changing his attire for the drama cause the shooting was about to began.

He smirked seeing the boy wetting his lips at the sight of his now half naked state, Simon grinned calling his name softly " Zhehan ~ " the said boy sprigged at once hearing his name call by the voice he despised to hear " What the hell are you doing in my changing room ?! " he questioned in a stern voice, while his hands clinging onto to his dear shirt hiding his top half which was naked and displayed at the sight of Simon " Get out at once ! " he demanded.

But without any further words Simon moved closer to Zhehan, pinning him against the dressing table " That pretty mouth of yours spit nothing but poison, might as well put it into some good use ~ "  Simon said Pulling Zhehan forcefully by his chin facing his face. Zhehan froze at Simon's words,  he wasn't sure if he was joking or not, but to him his eyes were very serous making him more scarred by the minute, his worst nightmare was becoming a reality.

****

Coming Soon ...