Felix
Yeah! Me and binnie were just talking
about dinner plans before he went to
Class, so that works!

Minho
Jisung and I will come too.

Jisung
😋

Chan
Let me check with Seungmin
when he wakes up. But we
should be able to come.

Jeongin
Ok, do any of you have a
place you want to go to?

Jisung
Taco Bell!!!

Minho
I'll take you there for lunch, Jisung.
I think jeongin is talking about a
real restaurant, not fast food.

Jeongin
Yeah haha😅

Jisung
Oh

Felix
How about that one vintage
diner right outside of campus?

Jeongin
Ooooo yeah! I've always wanted to go there!

Chan
Sounds good to me!

Jeongin
Ok! I'll see everyone there.
We are something nice.
and I'll make reservations for 7pm

Jisung
Kk😁

Felix
See you guys there!
Read at 10:34 a.m.

In chan and seungmins dorm.

"Chan?" Sleepy Seungmin sat up rubbing his tired eyes.

"G'morning minnie, you slept in pretty late. It's already 1pm, did you at least sleep well?" Chan asked handing the boy a tall glass of water.

Seungmin took a sip and set in on the night stand. "Kinda, I'm still really sore from last night"

"We did do a lot of rounds, didnt we? You know we could have stopped sooner and not have been up until 3am" Chan scratched his neck laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah, I really didn't think I would be sore though. I guess that's what I get for getting back in the game after a long time" Seungmin laughed but winded at the pain from laughing to hard.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Do you want some pain relievers?"

"Yes please"

Chan got up heading into the bathroom to grab some ibuprofen from the medicine cabinet. He walked back over to seungmin and handed him 3 of the pills.

Seungmin put them in his mouth, swallowing with the help of some water. "Thank you, channie"

"no need to apologize, it's my fault you're this sore anyways"

"No it's not! I agree to do it as well! So it's both our faults!"

"Whatever, just remind me not to take you bowling again, Grandpa" Chan chuckled.

"Hey! I'm not a grandpa! I didn't know throwing the ball like that could mess my back up so easily. Plus you have to at least agree that bowling is a leg workout."

"Ok ok ok, fine. I'll admit, after 7 rounds I did start to get tired."

Seungmin snuggled close to Chan occasionally pecking his cheeks. "What are we going to do today? Please say we're just going to stay home and cuddle, I'm in pain!" The younger wined.

"Sorry Minnie, but I already promised all the boys we would go out to dinner with them."

"It's ok... where are we all eating?"

"Umm... the vintage restaurant outside the campus, have you been there?" Chan asked curiously.

"Yeah, actually I have, it's really good. Like their spaghetti is top tier, best thing ever, nothing can beat it." Seungmin went on about the spaghetti as if he was in love.

" not even my kisses can beat it?" Chan fake pouted. Pidding out his lip at Seungmin.

"hmmm, let me think.... well actually, I don't remember what your kisses taste like. So I think you're gonna have to show me again" Seungmin smiled and he watched Chan lean in. Soon enough the gap closed between them, but only for a short second.

"Longer, I didn't quite catch that" Seungmin said leaning back in.

They ended up having a full on make out session occasionally grinding on eachother for friction. All because Seungmin kept claiming he needed more time to decide weather Chans kisses or the spaghetti were better.

After done kissing, they cuddled up watching Netflix for basically the rest of the day until it was time for dinner.

———
A/n
I really do feel like my writing is getting shitty, it's probably just because I'm really sick though💔☹️
But, I finally delivered the Chan and seungmin chapter you guys asked for, sorta. Bc I know you horny fucks probably wanted smut, but I'm to lazy and sick to write that rn. 😋🤞

Anyways, ily all sm, and if you want, leave suggestions of what you want to happen with hyunin in the upcoming chapters‼️