19. The date

"Hey man!" I spat the words first, ofcourse with a bright smile or even brighter smile.

"Hey gorgeous." he replied, confused, whether to sit or stand or rest his hands on the table.

I then placed my hands on the blue plastic chair, dragging it away to have a space to fit in.

"No I'd do that, excuse my manners ." He said with a hand on his chest.

Oh, okay I thought I was asking for too much. My subconscious said.

The corners of my lips lifted without hesitation and my limbs moved backward to let him do his thing.

He dragged the chair back and gestured with his hands for me to sit.

He ordered champagne and lasagna, quite good taste he has.

We ate, talked about school and about families and the things we did for fun, he kept stammering as he was nervous as hell.

The veins on his forehead were already a bulge, and your girl had to pretend everything was cool.

I quickly took off my glasses to let my eyes breath or something.

"Allahu akbar! Masha Allah! You have beautiful eyes, you sure have everything a man needs, grey eyes? Wow, that's very rare in Nigeria. " he spat all at once, and then paused for a breath.

while I was seated their blushing like a tomato, oh thank Goodness for melanin.

"I know right, it's a family thing, I took after my mum, as she took after hers, it's genetic, thank you." I replied smilingly.

We took a few seconds of silence more like a break or something, he then broke the silence by saying "I love you laila, and I really want to spend forever with you."

It took you two hours nigga! Two! My subconscious yelled as she took a quick victory dance.

I shyly looked away, but my lips disappointed me by curving its sides.

I wouldn't say I loved him at the moment even though he was so cool.

"I don't expect an answer from you now, but I'd hope anytime soon, i promise to stay true to you laila." He mouthed.

"May Allah choose the best for us." I quickly gave a pause to the conversation, so I don't later run out of words.

"Ameen." He replied.

He cleared the bills, as I dialed Tk's number, Ahmad then stood up, dragged the chair I was seated on backwards.

Then I stood up, as we walked out like a couple, as a couple, it felt really good to have a company, a fun to be with type at that, he waited to see us drive pass, as he waved his large palm at us.

like the people in far-far away do when they see princess Fiona passing by, before going back to his car.

I think I like him too.

Awwn!
Coming up is Ahmad's POV, let's see how he feels about the whole thing too.

Don't forget to, vote, comment, share.
Nazy loves you.
Peace.✌