3. sigh

This chapter is dedicated  to Hussain blinks, who is not on wattpad for dropping the sweetest comments.

"Oh sadiq, How are you? I've missed you." I spoke softly as if to make sure the words were pronounced correctly.

"I'm fine." he said grinning as always.

"I've missed you more, how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good." I said smiling back.

"Where are you heading to?" He asked.

"Home, went for an errand."

"Oh no wonder you're carrying that face."

What face? I wanted to ask, but I know better.

"Arghh, forget that."

"Uhm okay, so who's our new boyfriend, I see you've been busy pressing your phone."

"Sadiq!" I exclaimed. "forget that, I don't have time for boys."

Even if I got hitched today I almost added.

"Okay..." He said dragging the kay... making it sound more dramatic.

"Can I have your contact again I lost it."

"Oh, no wonder I haven't heard from you since last semester."

"Yeah, and you didn't bother to check on me."

"Sorry now, you know my wahala. "

"Okay o, the number before I forget. "
"Oh okay, 08172357763. I called them out one number after the other.

"Alright thanks."

"See you around."

"See you around."

I've missed chatting with sadiq, he understood my mood swings so well, he's got this energy like a million volts, he's always ready for the sh*it I've got, school was a little more fun with him in it, he was the only boy I talked to in school.

"Akwai nan." I screamed,  as the driver was almost driving pass my area. I settled the bill and alighted.

Took a few steps, knocked at the beautiful black and gold gate that has been well placed in front of my Dad's white house, just an eight bedroom bungalow around the corner.

I walked in majestically, and greeted with the best of greetings. 

"Assalamulaikum."

"Waalaikum salam." Mummy answered as she raised her head upwards to see who was coming.

"Mummy good afternoon ga kudin." (Here's the money.)

"Afternoon, Okay drop it in the last drawer by the corner of the bed."

"Yes ma."

On rushing to do that, I felt two tiny hands tapping on my hips, who else but hibbah, my sixth sibling.

Hey guys! Another chappie.
I hope you like it, dont forget to tap on the little star button, share with your friends and family.

Nazy loves you.
Peace.✌