16. watch me love you

There's quite a long chat in this chapter, readers descretion adviced.

Laila's POV

The poetic text got me smiling, I quickly typed back.

Laila: "Hey gentleman, and what's all the poetry for?"

Ahmad: "Oh it's nothing really,  the words just came."

Laila: "Oh wow nice to meet you brainy!"

Ahmad: "Haha, okay compliment accepted. "

Ahmad: "I can't wait to see you."

Laila: "I'm shy already, I can't really remember your face you know.

Are you sure you're same guy from the bank? I'm still not sure."

Ahmad: "Haha, it's me, nothing will ever change that, and I'm glad to have lived that day and today, I would have not been oppotuned to meet your charismatic self.

"Look, I love you is an understatement, and I don't want to stick to those fake punchlines people use, just watch me love you."

Laila: "Damn, okay... I don't just jump into relationships like that,  let's be friends first, please."

Ahmad: "Friends? With who? Hell no! I want everything you want but you'll always be more than a friend.

Laila, I really do love you, and I can't wait to spend forever with you, I'll be your majnun and I know you want me to."

"Friends .."

"Okay, friends. "

"But I should see you soon please."

"I don't really go out you know. "

"I know but let's eat out Friday, I'm going to wear my very best kaftan to impress you, what will you wear?"

"I don't know, I haven't even said yes to the date, and you're already asking for my outfit choice?"

"Okay, please don't wear same jilbab from the other day."

"Haha, please don't  tell me you dislike that jilbab, it's Mums favorite jilbab and I love it, you have to love it back."

"I love it back wholeheartedly, in fact it's my favorite jilbab too."

"Better 😁😂."

"So are you going or nah?🤨"

"Are you asking me out on a date?🤔"

"Ofcourse yes."

"Oh well make it proper please."

"Oh wow, you have principles too, I knew you'd be stubborn. 🤭😁"

"Is that a bad thing."

"No it's a cute thing."

"Funny.😂"

"Okay so laila...."

"Yessir, I'll immediately ask for my parents permission. "

"Is that a yes."

"Hopefully. "

"Can I call you now?"

I quickly checked my time and it was time for zuhr (the afternoon prayer), and somehow I couldn't wait to talk to him again, his voice be sending me to frenzy.

But Allah first, I then got up to pray and typed.

"No, not now, After an hour or two."

"Alright talk to you later. "

"Oh hey look who's smiling to  screen today." Dahmas penetrating voice came directly into my ears, as she barged in without knocking.

I didn't know I was smiling though,  the JJc thing was really getting at me.

I quickly dragged my lips back to it's normal size, spared her a daring glance, totally ignored her comment cause I didn't have what to tell her.

"What is it now?"  I asked.

"I just noticed your door was open so I came to see what's popping and it's a good thing that you were smiling. "

"Dahma, let's pray zuhr please, its 1:10pm already." I quickly spat.

It's funny, or rather confusing that I couldn't hide being shy, or was it that I've fallen in love? With a complete stranger?

It shouldn't be please.

I quickly rushed to Mums bedroom, after zuhr, to ask for their permission, Dad wasn't around, anything she says was a go.

"Assalamualaikum."  I greeted upon approaching her door.

Hey guys it's been a minute.
I sha hope laila's Mum agrees for the date o.

Don't forget to tap on the little star button share links, comment.

Thank you for always being here.
Nazy loves you.
Peace.✌