4. good to be good

This chapter is dedicated WantedRadical
For being my proof reader for free.

...Hibbah, my sixth sibling.

she carried a puppy face as she raised her hands above her head, signifying carry me.

My tired self couldn't look away that cuteness, her two years old ass couldn't carry itself.

"Come here you little one." I spoke with a pout, and she giggled.

My not so big embrace met her tiny one, that brought me ease at the exact moment I needed it.

We went straight to my room and cuddled to sleep.

After an hour or two I woke up, grabbed some cold sandwiches from the fridge.

Didn't bother heating it, as I don't really care if food was cold or not, well sometimes I do, my mood changes in the speed of light, one madness to another.

I heard my phone ring for the umpteenth time, I ignored it while I was still in bed, but while I was awake, I quickly checked to see who's got problems with me.

Knock knock.🎶🎶

I didn't allow my phone ring till the end, not even considering the love for the song.

I quickly picked up, swallowed the last piece of sandwich in my mouth.

"Hello!" I spoke hoarsely.

"Mmm mmm." I cleared my throat, just to be sure the other person doesn't miss my sweet voice.

"Hello please, who's this? I'm sorry I missed your calls, I've been really tired and I needed to sleep, hello? Are you here?"

I kept talking ,I could only hear the sounds of moving vehicles, but the other person wasn't responding.

"Well okay, since you're not tired of hearing me blab, I'm tired of you not talking, alright bye now." I spoke with every calmness, steadily, nice.

I quickly hung up, Didn't even allowed my subconscious to have a second thought of who it was on the other line.

I was too tired to argue or fight with anyone, fights will only worsen the situation, as I have learnt to address people the way I wanted to be addressed.

Even though most times, I don't get the exact kindness back, sometimes I get the direct opposite back, but it's okay, it feels good to be good.

As Dr. Muhammad Abd Al-Rahman Al-'Arifi said in his beautiful book  titled 'enjoy your life'.
"Your skills of dealing with others determine how they deal with you."

Hey guys, chapter 4, here we go,
Hope you like it, please don't forget to tap on the little star button, comment share, repost the link.

Nazy loves you.
Peace.✌