XXVII

"I remember everything!" Seokmin and Seungkwan run up to him.

"Dude- what the fricc- you suddenly collapsed. What happened to you?" Seungkwan smacks Mingyu's head and helps him to sit at the back of his bed. Seokmin comes back in the room with a glass of water in his hand.

"I remembered who I really am! What I am before I came here and what happened to me!" Mingyu smiles and looks at them excitedly. The other two just eyed each other funny.

"That was all it took? A volleyball against your head? When we tried pushing you against a steel door-" Seokmin hits Seungkwan's head playfully.

"Okay, you can stop now, you idiot."

"Should I go back to the palace?" The two stop bickering around and looked at him.

"Palace, what palace? You mean-"

"Yes, the Ezreneth Palace. I am a Knight of the Princess. I think I have been out of duty for long enough." They laughed.

"Dude. I think the ball hit you that hard. Are you sure- hyung.. He doesn't laugh. Wait! Are you serious?!"

"Have you been lied to your entire life?" Mingyu snickers as he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

°

"Head Knight Jeonghan, Joshua." Jun bows, and smiles.

"Old friend! How was your trip back to Shenzhen?" Jun smiles.

"It was very refreshing. A lot of memories flashed as I walked down my old neighborhood before I took the train to Ezren to become a Knight." He smiles. "Oh, how's Mingyu doing? Haven't seen the kid in 6 years."

"He is doing good. I've had a few spies to watch over him. He regained his memories. He's going to come back."

"Who's going to be back?" They smiled and bowed their heads.

"My King. Mingyu is going to return home. He's regained his memories." Seungcheol's eyes widened happily.

"Is that so? Oh gosh- then we should prepare!"

°

"Mingyu is what?!" Hansol stands up, slamming his hands on the table. Jihoon flinches in shock, Hoshi spits out his water and Wonwoo chokes in his rice. Chan cried when he hits his head on the table, snapping awake from his dozing.

"Hansol, what's wrong?" Hoshi coughs out the excess water in his throat and looks at the youngest Prince in the table.

"Knight Mingyu has returned to his post this morning. King Seungcheol had thrown a small welcoming banquet and requests all of the Princes' presence in the Main Hall right this minute." Chan whines when Wonwoo pulls him outside running when he was just about to go back to sleep.

"I'm pretty sure father wants Alistair's presence. I'll just to get my family, I'll head over there soon." Hansol runs the opposite direction.

"Sofia come on! Father needs us in the Main Hall!" Chan shouts, spotting the younger Princess.

"Coming oppa!"

°

Y/N was shocked. Her eyes must be playing tricks on her. When Hansol told her Mingyu has returned to his post as her personal knight, she thought she had gone mad.

Now, he's standing right beside her as she sits on her throne.

"Mommy, daddy mad. I'm scared." Harris mumbles and she looks at Hansol who's glaring at Mingyu who looked ahead.