COPYRIGHT AND FOREWORD

Copyright © 2021 Athanaris_Abbygail

-All rights reserved-

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without any written permission from the author.

°

This book is only from the imagination of the author, and none other else. If there are any similarities in this book from the book you have read, or the book you wrote, that is purely a coincidence. I can swear that this is my own idea.

I fully acknowledge that this is my own original work.

°
Key words to spot on:

Ezren- the country

Ezreneth- the people of Ezren

Dunvar Voyaging- proper ways of being a King. All MALES with Royal bloodline will voyage to Dunvar for training at the age of 22. The stay there will be 3-5 months.

Anasia Royal Preparatory- same with Dunvar, only this trip requires only FEMALE Royal bloodline in preparation of being a great Queen someday.

°

This story was deleted because I wrote the original story during my 5th or 6th grade and I couldn't bare with such cringe.

*ugLy cRyinG*

The plot is the same, only that the original work isn't of Kpop characters.
So... Yeah, I decided to spice things up.

Anyways, that's it for now! The first published will be published in the first week of April! More specifically on Mingyu's Birthday! I was supposed to publish this during Vernon and Seokmin's birthday but I had an emergency and had to go to our province. :')

That's all! Stay safe! Love you guys!

-A.

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐲
2

nd Edition: 2023rd, 26th of May

Seventeen's 8th Anniversary!! OMG I was a literal child when I saw them for the first time. Around 7-8 years old! Jeez those green room days :) and now, I am 17 years old! Aiyaaa. Haha lame pun intended. Mhm.