V

Felaxus; Training Hall -4 years later

×Y/N's POV×

It's been 3 years since I've been in here. I left when I was 15, I'm now 18. I have 4 more years left to accomplish.

I left Ezren. Father hasn't returned, and as I predicted. Hoshi stayed in the damned country for a year and half. Wonwoo as well. Now Jihoon is accomplishing his year, but Dunvar decided to not let him leave yet.

Why those-

"Ezreneth Princess. Time for etiquette and calligraphy classes." That's the Dunvarian Princess. We've never been in good terms, she starts the fights. Stupid idiot.

"Be right there." She leaves. "Bitch."

°

"Today, there are 6 Princesses who have passed the Royal Tests. One aced the exams. Though, under years of training, she have shown promising results." The headmistress announces.

The 25 Princesses looked at each other.

"--and Princess Y/N Alistair Choi of Ezren." They all looked at her.

"Oh, okay.. Me?!" Her eyes widened. Even the other Princesses couldn't believe their ears.

"Yes, you. Young Princess of Ezren." She's the Youngest among the Royals here. She's 18, next youngest is 22.

"You may go back home to Ezren. Congratulations! You have now fully grasped the Princess Life. May you continue to act like the Princess, the Princess you've shown here at Felaxus."

°

"And here will be-"

"Princess Alistair has returned!" Seungcheol stopped his words when the gatekeepers announced loudly. Him and His Sons besides Jihoon and Chan ran outside.

When the gates opened. They couldn't help but smile proudly. No longer present, the clumsy and boyish Princess. There displayed, a future Queen. Calm, composed, graceful.

"Y/N..." Seungcheol smiled widely. The girl smiled.

"Father.."

She looked around and saw that no one was around but them. She ran, smiling widely and open arms. She jumped to his arms.

"Father!! I missed you!!" Hoshi and Wonwoo laughs.

She looks at them. They no longer look wimpy, actually, their biceps are formed and their faces look mature, minus the beard.

"Brothers!" She grabs them by the neck so now all of the are hugging.

"What did they feed you? How are you so strong?" Hoshi laughs.

"Shush. I missed you three." She fake cries. Wonwoo slaps her back. "Tell me, did those elders make things harder for you?!" She sternly glares at them.

"What if I say yes-" She hops off of her father's hug and storms her way to the gate. "I was joking, get back here!" Wonwoo laughs and grabs her arm.

"Still so feisty, sheesh."

°

She looks around Ezreneth Royal Palace. A lot changed. The walls seem more alive from the painting and marble decorations.

She looks behind her then smirks to herself to see no one was following. She slips in the wooden door behind the library shelf and there it is.

"My secret place.." She mumbles. The flowers are blooming, as well as the cherry trees. Butterflies fluttered in the air gracefully.

"What do you mean your secret place?" She gasps and turns around. "It's our secret place."

"Mingyu..." She gapes. He's changed. His jaw became more defined, his biceps looks strong, he definitely grew taller.

"You changed.. Like a butterfly. You became more beautiful than you were before." He stares at her.

She looks down and smiles.

"I thought you had to study for 7 years or so.." She looks at the red rose that caught her attention.

"You must have forgotten. I'm the son of the Knight Joshua. The 2nd Head Knight of Ezren. You underestimated me." She scoffs.

"Am I still your best friend, Gyu?" She looks at him.

"That will not change for a while." She furrows her eyebrows.

"So you're saying you are going to stop being friends-" She halts when she feels his soft lips against her own.

"What if I don't want us as friends?" When he let's go, he chuckles. She was dazed and her mind was fuzzy.

"I- I think I'd like that-" He kisses her again. She shyly hits his chest when he lets go. "S-stop!"

"So, you're mine?" Mingyu softly smiles.

"I'm yours.." She hugs him. "But what if they'll know?"

"They didn't know about our secret place, nor did they know us being friends. How will they know now that we are Lovers?" She contains herself from smiling but miserably fails.

By the way :) Mingyu's damn quick. ;-;