VIII

Ezreneth Boarding Gate, Western Palace -2 months later-

"Today, the Prince will arrive. Along with his family. Be sure to treat them well." Hoshi looks at his sister who did not show any emotion on her face.

They stood under a big Acacia Tree that sheilded them from the harsh gleaming sun.

"Which Nation are they from?" She speaks lowly.

"Corian Empire. You know? Astrid Lands, Slousia and Cambridge?" Wonwoo squints his eyes against the horizon where an arriving ship can be seen.

"Well, they are powerful. To be called an Empire." Jun butts in and the two Princes nod.

"Ezren is three times bigger than Coria. I don't give a damn about their power. I want this business over with." She sighs and rolls her eyes.

"I don't like that attitude-"

"I don't like this arrangement thing, Wonwoo. Stop dictating my every move. You're not Father." She looks at him and glares right straight into his eyes. His wife comes beside him and smiles apologetically. "Whatever."

She looks over to where Mingyu is. His eyes distort into some, what's wrong? You doing good?

So she nods and smiles fakely. Though, she knows that Mingyu knows it isn't sincere.

"Welcome to Ezren, Royal Family Choi." Her eyes looked at the family of four.

"King Simon Chwe."
"Queen Melody Vernon Chwe."
"Prince Hansol Vernon Chwe."
"Princess Hangyeol Vernon Chwe."

°

The Princess was 2 years younger than her. She's turning 17 while Y/N is turning 19. The Princess was very beautiful, curious and erupted so much sunshine energy.

It reminded her of herself when she was younger. Just laughing around freely not caring about anything.

But that will all soon change, this free spirited Princess will soon realize how hard the real world is. So you have to be tough, in Y/N's opinion that is. But she doesn't know her yet, so she's keeping her mouth shut.

"My Princess, are you okay?" She flinches when she realized, they are now seated in the kitchen long table. Her brothers were present minus the younger 2, then her Dad.

"Uh, yes.. Carry on." As quick as she smiled, it disappeared.

"Hi, unnie.. My name is Sofia!" The Princess across her table smiled and waved at her. She had a little accent to her intonation which caught Y/N's attention.

She smiled softly in return, she shouldn't be so cruel to anyone just because she's not in a good mood.

"Hi Sofia, I'm Y/N..." They shook hands and the younger girl cheered softly. She laughed to herself.

"I heard stories about you when we were arriving! Don't worry.. All of them are cool and nice!" She looks down and smiles.

"Well, thank you? I guess I'm quite something." Hoshi laughs at her. "Why'd you laugh?" She glares at him.

"Because-"

"Oh no, my children. Don't fight now. We have visitors. Seriously." Seungcheol laughs.

"It's okay. Hansol and Hangyeol would quarrel at times." King Simon looked at him with a smile.

"They fight quite a lot of times, but they do get along well. The other 2 Princes should be back by this week."

"Oh, you have two other sons?"

"Yes, I have 5 in all. He's the eldest, Crown Prince Soonyoung. The 2nd Prince, Wonwoo. The 3rd isn't here, his name is Jihoon. Then the youngest boy, 4th Prince Chan. Lastly, first Princess Y/N." He smiles.

Simon knows about the late Queen so he does not push buttons.

Their topics blurred out in Y/N's hearing. She only focused her attention on her pancakes and fruits displayed in front of her.

Then she notices something. One person hasn't spoken at all. She looks at the Prince, he's been staring at her with a gentle gaze this whole time.