XVII

That night made them closer, they shared another unfortunate moment. Seungcheol is proud to see how Hansol and Y/N are getting along, knowing how she really hated the idea of being married.

"I want blueberries, Jihoon." She smiles like a cat. Tailing Jihoon on his way to his study.

"I'm busy, sister." He cries. Glaring at her.

"But I want berries! I'll tell Father-"

"Go and ask your husband for goodness sake!" He looks at her in tears. She just laughs.

"Why are you crying? I didn't do anything to you." He rolls his eyes and spots her second brother. "Jihoon, you lazy bitch."

"Wonwoo~" She hops like a child to him. He stops reading and eyes her weirdly.

"What is it?"

"Blueberries. Gemme blueberries. Please?" He grunts.

"Can't you see I'm reading-"

"I'll tell Father." She turns around and Speed walks away from him.

"What-"

°

She opens the door of the Main Hall to see Hoshi, Seungcheol, Simon and Hansol there.

"Alistair." Seungcheol smiles. She gives him a smile.

"Hi, dad." His brows furrow.

"What do you need?" His tone screams, bitch you don't call me Dad unless you need something from me.

"Jihoon and Wonwoo won't get me blueberries." She rolls her eyes and slams her hand on the mapping table. The four males flinch.

"Blueberries?" She nods at Hoshi. "You don't eat blueberries though. You can't even stand the smell-" His eyes widen.

"Marcos, call the Royal Physician!" He screams for his guard who scurried away.

Then, Melody, Sofia arrive along with Jihoon and Wonwoo carrying the blueberry basket.

"Here are your blueberries, damn it. I had to climb the bush since the ones below aren't ripe yet!" Jihoon glares at her and hands her the basket followed with Wonwoo.

"Why thank you, brothers." She smiles at them, even giving them a kiss on the cheek. Both their eyes widen.

"Hansol, what did you feed my sister?" Hoshi looks at the Prince who was on the other side of Seungcheol.

"Uh... Food?"

"The Royal physician has arrived, Your Majesties."

°

"Congratulations, Your Majesties. Princess Alistair is with a baby!" The Physician smiled. Seungcheol chokes on his water.

"I'm pregnant?" She acted clueless. They planned this beforehand.

Hansol does as the plan and runs over to her, he looks so excited. "I- you're-" He stutters.

"Oh my God-" He carries her and spins her around. He puts her down then kisses her. This wasn't on the plan- let's just go along with it.

"T-thank you.. I'm so happy right now." Tears fell down from his eyes, she smiled happily and hugs him.

"Damn, you're such a good actor. Should totally act some time." She whispers against his neck lowly. "I'm even more happier!"

"Congratulations, you two.." They all form a group hug.

°

"You did good back there.." Y/N praises him as soon as they were in their quarters.

"I guess I did, huh?" He laughs, taking off his Prince robe just like every other night routine.

"But that kiss wasn't part of the plan.." She speaks softly. He looks at her, now topless.

"I think I got carried away by my acting. I'm not gonna apologize though." She narrows her eyes at him playfully.

"And why is that?" He smiles gently, cupping her face, pushing her lips together in a small pout.

"Because I'll be doing it more often." He leans closer and they shared a soft warm kiss. She automatically runs her arms up to his neck as his go down to her back and waist.

The sound of lips separation after a kiss echoed as he pulled away. Leaving his forehead to rest on hers as she looks at him with soft doe eyes.

"I think I'm falling in love with you.. Is that wrong?" Hansol closes his eyes. She just observes his features up-close.

"It isn't wrong.. I just need time to really figure out what I truly feel.. I'm sorry." She looks down.

He swiftly pushes her chin back up with his sharp nose against hers then kisses her again. This time, a little harder but it isn't a make out.

"Don't be sorry.. Let's go by your pace. I won't have to worry anyways, we're already married."

"My Princess! An urgent request of assistance. Something bad happened." She begrudgingly lets go of him, but they walk out with him back hugging her.

"At this time of the night-"

"The war has ended officially. But-"

"But what?"

"Knight Mingyu has passed. He got stabbed by a sword by an enemy he thought was dead. My apologies."

comment your thoughts? :'>