Chapter 1: Return of The Deity of Ice

Start from the beginning

They were about to charge at each other again but they got frozen in place, they turned their heads and saw Isfrid emitting his mist with his eyes glowing brighter.

???(Red): Hey! Can't you see we're fighting?!

Isfrid: If you want to fight then take it to the arena, your fighting is disturbing other people and it is against the rules, as goddess said it...

???(Black): Tch! Why don't you release me here and I'l teach ya' a lesson! You cold bastard!

Isfrid turned his head to Olga and she gave him a nod, taking both the woman in red as well the black one to the arena, setting them both down at the other side of the arena and walking to his side and releasing them from the ice as they rushed him. Getting in all-fours he rushed the faster than they can react, they got ready for the hit but they just felt something cold hit them.

Isfrid: Owari da...

The two soon felt their body get slowly covered in ice and fell down

Isfrid: Analyze your prey then strike when they least expected....

Olga: Impressive..

Isfrid: Thank goddess...

Olga: A quick question Isfrid...

Isfrid: *carries red and black's body on his shoulder* Yes goddess..?

Olga: Can you tell me your origin..? 

Isfrid stopped for a moment before signalling Olga to follow him, they walked to teh infirmary in silence until Isfried lied red and black's body on the bed as he sat on other one.

Isfrid: My origin is quite simple, I'm a hunter for the gods and goddess that I used to serve, I hunt anyone who oppose their orders and rules... That was my purpose for a century until that impostor attacked me... He was a tough one, he can control fire so he has the advantage to weaken me, but he made a mistake.... He brought the fight into 'my' forest and it was a full moon, I was about to kill him when he copied one of my abilities and caught me off guard then killed me.... He made people forget about me and replace me with himself, I was about to fade away but apparently one village had a cult that worship me and I stayed remembered. Now I'm here and I have found my purpose again....

Olga sat there stunned, the one she summoned was one of the many entities that had a purpose of serving gods, she walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder while he looked up.

Olga: What would that purpose be..?

Isfrid: My purpose is to serve my master, nothing more, nothing less....

Olga: *sigh* What if I tell you to be free, what would you do..?

Isfrid: I... Do not follow...