I stare at him on not as much shock as I thought I'd have... Why wasn't I surprised...?

"Remi can't help that...that he happens to be my first child." I remind him calmly, and he nods. "You can't treat a child like that though. They overthink the smallest things...and blow it over-proportion because they can't understand. All they get from your angry words and yelling...is that they've done something wrong and that you hate them, when you really love them with all your heart...in my case, at least." I grin at the thought of Remi.

I see Ezra crouch before my legs and run his hands along the sides of my thighs. He stared up at me as I cradle his face in my hands.

The more we looked at one another...I found this inclination to just kiss him. My eyes diverted onto his lips and I hear him chuckle. When I look back at his eyes he had them heavily set on me. Completely hooded as he slowly started to stand.

Gripping my hip, he softly pushed me back and I continued to fall back until I was on my elbows. I looked at him for a little longer until he yanked my body towards his.

As soon as our bodies made contact I gasp when I feel his erection press against me. It wasn't anything...I haven't felt before, but it felt weird. Considering how long it's been since I've had sex with him...it felt like the first time with him again. Even as he looked at me very hungrily, I still somehow had nerves just feeling his cock against me.

It's been months...and I feel like this is my first time for some reason! I shouldn't feel this weird and awkward, but I do...and I can't make this feeling go away.

"Why am I...getting this feeling that you are nervous?"

"Maybe because I am... I am stupidly nervous as I am virgin. I feel like it because it's been so long. Hearing me say this is probably a turn off, we can do this another time- ah!" I whimper when he grinds his dick against mine.

I see him shake his head and kiss the edge of my lips. As if he was trying to tease me right now...and it worked.

"Stop underestimating yourself...and what I'll get aroused to. Anything you do...could arouse me-."

"Even if I throw up?"

Ezra's lips were parted awkwardly as he didn't answer me. I soon smile because I got him there.

"Even if you throw up, I'd be aroused-."

"Oh what a liar!" I laugh at him for being so silly. I see him suddenly bite his lip, only to lean towards me. The both of us kiss and I realized that he was trying to calm my nerves with silliness.

Or am I overthinking his methods?

Either way, I allowed my legs to wrap around his waist as he sits up. Bringing me with him, I clung to him as we continued to kiss deeply. His tongue made its way into my mouth and rubbed against mine. I could feel myself become hard when his hands start to go under the front of my shirt.

I feel his hands run over my chest. Only for his fingers to tease my nipples at such a time. Causing me to retract a little bit from the kiss in surprise, but he follows me. His own teeth grab ahold of my bottom lip and he bites upon it gently. The both of us stare into one another's eyes as he did so, only to let go.

I couldn't...help myself as I went towards him and grab ahold of his bottom lip with my teeth. I pull on it some and he moans. That immediately caused me to let go as I go back to kissing him. It was nicer to kiss him than it ever has been before.

I watch him lower his head, and I lower mind instead. I lean towards him and kiss his neck. My hands run down the back of his neck as I kiss and suck upon his skin softly. Even though I didn't even realize how hard he was gripping my waist, until I did.