bellyache

Kouvrs P.O.V

I wake up stretch my little body around and see that I'm on mamas chest and see mommy right next to me.

Mommy woke up and saw me and similes and picked me up.

Sabrina: hiii babygirl

She says and kisses my face and I giggle and she smiles then she set me down and changed my diaper.

Once she was done with that mama woke up and I say something in baby talk and she laughed.

Billie: good morning to you to baby

Sabrina: can you hold her real quick I have to use the bathroom

Billie: yeah of course

Mommy hands me to mama and she plays with me by tickling me blowing kisses on my stomach.

Billie: your so cute

She picked me up and walked around the room and opened the window and the sunlight came through.

Mommy comes back in the room and mama hands me to her and mommy sits on the bed.

I felt myself get hungry I wanted some milk so I started crying.

Sabrina: you hungry love

I stopped crying when she said that and mommy put her boob in my mouth and I latched on and started eating.

I love mommy's milk it tastes very yummy she similes at me and kisses my small hand.

Once I was done eating she burped me and brought me downstairs into the kitchen where mama was.

Sabrina: princess where are the kids

Billie: in the livingroom

my big brother Cameron comes in the kitchen and says good morning to mommy and mama.

Cameron: hello miss Kouvr good morning

I tried to say it back but it came out in baby talk and mommy giggles.

Sabrina: I think she said good morning back

After that everyone eats breakfast while I layed in mamas arms.

Billie: hello baby hiii

I giggle and she kisses my head when everyone finshed eating mama and mommy took me upstairs.

Sabrina: okay keep her occupied while I get her bath ready

Billie: okay

Mama lays me down in the bed and tickled me and kissed my small feet and then mommy called her form the bathroom.

Mama took me in the bathroom and I saw a little baby bath with water and bubble's in it and mommy picked me up.

Sabrina: you ready for your first bath baby

I simile and she giggles and takes off all my clothes and puts me in the small bathtub.

The water felt nice so I splashed around by kicking my legs and arms.

Billie: I think she likes the bath

Sabrina: yeah I can tell

I keep splashing and giggling while mommy washed my small body and mama washed my hair.

They let my play in the water for a couple more minutes until they took me out of the bath.

I wasn't ready to be out of the bath I loved the water so I started crying.

Sabrina: I know I'm sorry mama

Mommy takes me in the bedroom and put me in a fresh new diaper and clothes and they were warm so I stopped crying.

Mama picked me up and gave me my binky and layed me on her chest and I fell asleep.

Emma's P.O.V

I'm currently out with Cameron because we were bored and had nothing else to do.

Emma: play a different song

Cameron: oh come on this is a good song

Emma: yeah but not when you play it 100 times in a row

Cameron: whatever

I shake my head and my phone started ringing and I see jade's calling me.

Emma: hey jade what's up

Jade: emma I need help

She said seriously and even sounded sacred and I instantly got nervous.

Emma: what's wrong and where are you

Jade: some dude followed me home and now he won't leave my house

I instantly knew who she was talking about Dave.

Your probably wondering how is this dude still alive and the answer is I have no idea.

Emma: jade get you a weapon form the kitchen and make sure he doesn't get in and I'll be there soon

Jade: okay hurry please

I hang up and the phone and trun the car around and drive straight to jade's house.

Cameron: where are we going

Emma: no time for questions do we have any weapons in here

Cameron: yeah there's a bat in the trunk

Emma: good and put your seat belt on I'm about to speed

Cameron: oh lord

A/n I almost had no idea what to write for this chapter 😭😭

Words 765