the robbery

Billie's P.O.V

Billie: come on baby go potty please

I'm currently potty training Naomi and she's sitting on her little princess toilet that sabrina got her.

Billie: bubba

Sabrina: yes princess

Billie: can you come here please

Sabrina comes in the bathroom and kisses Naomi on her head.

Sabrina: my little princess is using the potty like a big girl

Billie: no she hasn't used it yet

Sabrina: oh why not

Billie: I have no idea

Naomi: mama potty

Sabrina: what princess

Naomi: mama you potty

Billie: ohh baby she wants you to potty with her

Sabrina: okay I will

Sabrina walks over to the toilet and pulls her pants down and sits on the toilet.

Sabrina: look princess I'm on the potty

Naomi: mama you look silly

I couldn't help but laugh and sabrina laughed two then I heard emma and Cameron crying.

Billie: hold on I'll be right back

They nodded and I ran In the twins bedroom and picked them up.

Billie: hiii babies you sleep good

Cameron said something in baby talk and Emma grabbed my nose and I giggled.

I walked back in the bathroom were sabrina and Naomi were and sat on the floor with the twins and they crawled around.

Sabrina: baby if mama goes potty you have to go potty too

Naomi nodded and sabrina started to do her business and Naomi looked at her confused.

Billie: omg Naomi your face

I started laughing and a couple seconds after sabrina was done Naomi actually used the bathroom.

Sabrina: good job princess

Naomi claps and we clap with her and sabrina cleaned her up and we all went downstairs to the livingroom.

Sabrina: baby I'm gonna make dinner okay

Billie: okay bubba

I trun the tv on to pepper pig because Naomi loves pepper pig.

The twins were on the floor crawling they do tend to crawl alot cause they are almost one.

I decided to go through Instagram and scroll through there until I heard a loud bang that came form the front door.

BANG BANG BANG !!!!

Voice: OPEN THE DOOR NOW

My heart dropped I quickly picked up the kids and sabrina ran in the livinroom with a bat in her hand.

Sabrina: billie go upstairs and hide with the kids

Billie: bubba what about you

Sabrina: princess I'll be okay just go hide please

I nodded and ran upstairs with the kids and we all hid in one big closet upstairs.

Sabrina's P.O.V

The banging sounds were getting louder and not gonna lie I was a little sacred but I needed to protect my family.

the voice: OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR ELSE

Sabrina: YOU BETTER LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS

I didn't hear anything until the door breaks down and it was a dude in a ski mask with a gun in his hands.

I quickly hold my bat up and slowly backed away and the dude just came closer.

Sabrina: GO OUT OF MY HOUSE IM WARRING YOU

the voice: NO YOU TOOK BILLIE FROM ME AND NOW YOU MUST PAY THE PRICE

Sabrina: LEAVE NOW

The dude fried shots but I quickly moved out of the way and ran in the livingroom and the dude followed me.

The voice: YOU MUST DIE

He kept firing his gun and I was trying not to get hit until he dropped his gun and I quickly got up and hit him with my bat and grabbed the gun.

Then I quickly ran upstairs to get billie and my kids but the I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my chest.

And there was blood dripping down form my shirt and I fell down the stairs and screamed in pain.

The voice: NO YOU WILL DIE

And the dude pointed the gun to my head and I screamed then out of nowhere I heard a gun shot and the dude falling down with blood coming form his head.

Then someone ran towards me it was jahseh and he looked sacred and panicked.

Jahseh: omg sabrina are you okay

Sabrina: no I got shot in my chest

Jahseh: here let me help you

Sabrina: no go get billie and my kids and make sure there okay

He nodded and ran upstairs and I there was alot of blood coming out of me.

I started crying and held my chest and jahseh came back downstairs with billie and the kids.

Billie: OMG SABRINA

Sabrina: princess.....

I was the last thing I said before my eyes closed.

A/n hiiiii😭

Word: 762