the new girl

Billie's P.O.V

This week has been super busy for all of us and alot has changed.

Naomi is finally home form the hospital and her and royalty decided to keep the baby.

Sabrina and me have been to like thousands of interviews and photoshoots.

The triplets have been doing music videos for their new album that's about to drop.

Emma is doing YouTube videos and a couple of interviews she started a YouTube channel and its actually doing really well.

And Cameron has been directing movies and shows which is carzy because is only 15 years old.

Maddison been taking art classes and is learning how to paint and she is really good at it.

Right now currently me and sabrina are taking the triplets to a music video shoot and maddison is also with us.

Once we arrived or course there's paparazzi everywhere but the security guards help us Inside the building.

Clove: there's my favorite girls

The triplets smile once they see clove and hugged her and clove also said hi to me and sabrina and maddison.

Clove: okay let's get you guys changed

They nodded and went to the greenroom and got changed and the camera crew set the cameras up.

Clove: ACTION

Addison: heaven sent you too me I'm just hoping I don't repeat history

Arabella: boy I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday

Brooklyn: then make a alot lotta love on a Monday

Addison: never need no

Arabella: no one else babe cause I'll be

Me and sabrina and maddison watch them dance and sing.

Sabrina: they have really nice voices

Billie: I know I still can't believe there singing on stage and everything

I say simileing and sabrina giggles and kissed me.

Maddison: gross

Sabrina laughed at maddison and kissed her whole face while she laughed.

Once the triplets were done we went home and saw the rest of the kids sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Billie: awe they l-

I get cut off by maddison and the triplets and sabrina by running to the couch and laying down.

I laughed and take my shoes off and also joined them on the couch.

4 hours later

Naomi's P.O.V

I wake up and see my whole family asleep on the couch I stretch and go in the kitchen.

And made a bagel while I was eating I heard noises coming form outside.

You think I would go see what it was well your wrong I don't do well with scary suff.

So I just ignored it until the noises got louder and I was getting a little bit sacred.

I got up form the kitchen and slowly walked to the window to see what's outside.

But there was no one outside I just shrugged and went back in the kitchen to finish eating.

That was until there was a knock at the door I felt my heart drop I ran into the livingroom and woke Cameron up quickly.

And told him what's going on and he quickly grabbed a bat and went towards the door.

Cameron: Naomi stay back

I nodded and stayed in the livingroom until I heard a voice outside the door.

Kala: hello may I please come in I mean no harm

This kinda sucked not gonna lie 😭😭

I hoped you liked it tho 😃

More surprises coming out 👀

THE 1ST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK IS OUTTTT NOWWWW 😭😭

Words 575