sabrina👀

This is a Naomi and sabrina and billie P.O.V!!!!!!

Sabrina's P.O.V

I wake up and groan when the sunlight was in my eyes I rolled over and see billie sleeping peacefully with a tiny Naomi on her chest also sleeping.

Awe they are so cute I simile and get up and use the bathroom and come back to the bed and wake Billie up.

Sabrina: wake up princess

She opens her eyes and similes at me and kisses my nose.

Billie: good morning love

Sabrina: good morning

I look over and see Naomi opening her eyes and waking up.

Sabrina: good morning little princess

I kiss her hand and she giggles like always it's so cute.

Billie: good morning love

She also kisses Naomi and she giggles and billie similes.

Billie: bubba I have a show today

Sabrina: okay you want me to come

Billie: no I want you to stay with Naomi while I'm gone

Sabrina: great I'm gald you said that I have a whole day planned for us

Billie: awe thats cu-

She gets cut off by Naomi crying and billie rocks her back and forth.

Billie: awe baby you want some milk

Naomi said something in baby babble and billie lifted her shirt up and latched Naomi on.

Billie: okay so after I'm done feeding her I have to get ready and leave

I nodded and went downstairs and made her breakfast and gave her some vegan pancakes.

Billie: thank you baby

Sabrina: your welcome princess

She hands me Naomi and i burp her and change her and play with her until billie gets out the shower.

Billie: okay I have to go I love you both so much

She kisses both of us I laugh her kiss her back and she leaves.

Sabrina: okay let's get you ready mamas
__________________________________

Naomi's P.O.V

My mama changes me into some clothes and puts me in my carseat and put a blanket over it.

She carries my carseat to the car and puts me in the car lifts the blanket up.

Sabrina: hey little princess

She kisses my face and I giggle and she gets in the car and drives and I fall asleep cause the car makes me sleepy.

I wake up in a strange place and my mama was sitting next to me.

She smiles at me and picks me up out of my carseat.

And she kisses my whole face I giggle and some lady comes over to us and similes at my mama.

The spa lady: hello are you ready to get your back massage and your feet and hands done.

Sabrina: um yes can you give her one too

The spa lady: of course follow me

My mama Follows the lady to another room and lays me down on a soft bed.

And mama lays next to me and holds my tiny hand.

The lady comes over to me and rubs me back and it tickled so I giggled and she laughs and continues rubbing my back even my mama was laughing.

Once she was done she picks me up and sits me on her lap and puts nail polish on my toes and my fingers.

After that me and mama left and went back to the car.

Sabrina: awe baby your feet and fingers look so beautiful just like you

I smile and she does too and drives again but I stayed awake this time.

Once the car stops my mama picks me up and carries into this big place.

We walk around for a bit and my mama gets some food and I was hungry too so I started crying.

Sabrina: awe baby its okay are you hungry.

She reaches in my diaper bag and gets a bottle and gives it to me and holds me.

And she also ate her food too after I was done with my bottle mama burped me.

Then we left and went home and sat on the couch and we both fell asleep.

Sabrina: good night my little princess
______________________________________

Billie's P.O.V

I was finshed with my show and was now driving home but I stopped and got some food.

Once I got home I walked to the front door and walked in and saw sabrina and Naomi asleep on the couch.

Billie: aweee my baby's

I just sit down and kiss both of them on their heads and eat my food and also sleep with them.

A/n heyyyy this was really bad😃