family

I'm doing a Naomi P.O.V this time finally!!!!

Naomi's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully in my crib until I woke up and moved my little legs and arms around.

My mommy must have heard me moving cause she poked her head over my crib and smiled.

She picked me up and kisses my entire face and I giggle and she laughs too.

Billie: awe Naomi your 1 week old today

I giggle even more and she smiles and puts me down on the bed.

And she took off my diaper I felt the cold air and lifted my legs up.

Billie: awe I'm sorry princess

She grabs some wipes and wipes my butt it felt so cold that I started crying.

She finished changing me and picked me back up and bounced me up and down.

Billie: your okay Naomi mommy's got you

Then she takes me downstairs into the kitchen my stomach made a weird noise.

Billie: awe baby are you hungry

She pulls down her shirt and pulls me close to her chest and I latch on.

Ahh my mommy's Milk tastes really yummy she looked down at me and smiles and walks over to the living room.

I put my hand on her face and she kisses it and I giggle and finish eating after I was done my mommy put me on her shoulder and patted my back.

I had no idea why she was doing that but I felt something come out of my mouth and it tickled so giggled.

My mommy pulled me back and gasped.

Billie: omg Naomi you just burped your vocal cords must be developing

What in the world was ''vocal cords''

I just giggle and she smiles big and takes me upstairs and puts me in a little cute dress.

Billie: awe you look so beautiful baby

She blows on my stomach and I giggle and she does too and picks me up and puts me in my carseat.

We walk outside and I hear people calling my name and flashes but I couldn't see them cause a blanket was covering me.

My mommy put me in this thing called a ''car'' and puts a seatbelt over my carseat and she lifted my blanket up.

Billie: hi mamas hello

She says as she plays with my tiny hands I laugh and she gives me my binky.

She gets in the front seat and drives off I get tried and fell asleep I woke up to my carseat getting carried into some place.

Billie: I'm here for Naomi Marie's one week photoshoot

What was a ''photoshoot'' then some strange lady behind the desk nodded and showed my mommy to this weird room.

Front desk lady: okay here is your room and the outfits are on this clothing rack

Billie: okay thank you

I wanted to be picked up so I moved around in my carseat my mommy picked me up and spun me around.

Billie: I love you so much Naomi

I tried to say it back but it just came out in baby talk and my mommy just laughed at me and called me cute.

She layed me down on the floor and changed my clothes and carried me to another room.

I heard some loud ring and it sacred me so I started crying and my mommy bounced me around.

Billie: its baby your okay

Front desk lady: I can take her pictures while you answer the phone

Billie: okay thank you I'll be right back

She hands me to the lady and walks off the lady looks at me and similes.

Who was this lady I wanted my mommy I started crying and she tried to calm me down.

But i wasn't going to stop crying until I was in my mommy's arms she puts my binky in my mouth and rocked me around.

I felt tired and fell asleep the next time I woke up I was in my uncle finneas arms.

I liked my uncle finneas he was really funny he made really funny faces that made me laugh.

Finneas: awe hello Naomi

I open my eyes slowly and look up at him and put my hand on is face he smiles and kisses my hand and I giggle.

Then my stomach made a weird noise and I felt hungry.

Claudia: oh she must be hungry

I see my aunt claudia I simile and try and reach my arms oug for her she similes and picked me up.

Claudia: hello little one

She kisses my face and I laugh and my stomach made another weird noise.

Finneas: BILLIE!!!

Who was ''billie'' my mommy comes running down the stairs.

Billie: what's wrong

Claudia: Naomi's hungry

Billie: oh let me see her

Claudia hands me to my mommy and I smile big and she also smiles and kisses my nose.

Billie: you hungry

My stomach made the noise again and she giggles and sits down and puts me under her shirt and I latch on and eat.

I fall asleep once I was done and she put me back in my carseat and took me to the car and we went home.

I woke up and my crib it was kinda dark in the room I got sacred and started crying.

My momma walks in the room and picks me up I instantly stopped crying i haven't seen my momma all day.

Sabrina: hey baby it's okay I got you

I clammed down and snuggled into her she was really warm and soft.

She similes and takes me downstairs to mommy.

Billie: hey baby

My mommy says and she kisses momma.

Sabrina: hey princess look who woke up

Billie: awe hello baby

She kisses my feet I giggled and she similes at me I yawn and get tried again.

Sabrina: omg that was the cutest yawn I have ever seen

Billie: yeah she really is cute

I simile and fall asleep and my mommy snuggles into mamma and me.

Sabrina: I love our little family so much

Billie: me too

That was that last thing I heard before I fell asleep I also love my "family" too whatever that was.

Omg this sucked so bad😃

This is how the photo turned out ❤