skin

Billie's P.O.V

Its currently 6:00PM in the afternoon and I'm home alone with the kids making dinner while sabrina is out filming a music video for her new songs she put out.

Ever since she's got the role in the tv show girl meets world she's blown up everywhere and been in alot of movies.

I'm extremely proud of her for everything she's accomplished and I can't wait and see what new stuff she has to put out.

Emma: mom what are you making for dinner

Billie: I'm making burritos

You see all the kids followed me in the kitchen why I don't know but I also don't mind.

Naomi: mon when are we going on tour for the triplets

Billie: in about two weeks why

Naomi: I wanted to see if royalty can come with us

Billie: of course she can she just needs to ask her mom for permission

Naomi: okay thanks mom I'm gonna go call her

I nodded and she ran upstairs and I see maddison trying to eat a paper towel and I take out of her mouth.

Billie: no baby don't eat that

I sat putting it in the trash and continued cooking dinner until emma and Cameron started shooting each other with nerf guns.

Emma: Cameron there's a zombie over there

Cameron shots his neft gun and it hit me  in head and they laugh and i also laughed.

Billie: you two please go play outside okay

They nodded and ran outside and the food was almost done so I got plates and cups out and made the burritos and placed them onto the plates and put them on the table.

Billie: kids come eat

Emma Cameron come back inside and sit Down and Naomi comes downstairs and the triplets were already in the kitchen.

Billie: emma and Cameron go wash your hands please

They nodded and ran to the bathroom and washed their hands and I handled the kids there plates.

Billie: do you guys want juice

They nodded and I poured juice in there cups and handed it to them and emma and Cameron came back and I handed them there food and drinks.

And took maddison out of her play pin into her highchair and cut up her burrito and gave it to her with some juice in her sippy cup.

Then I sit down and eat too until I heard the font door open.

Sabrina: hey guys I'm home

Sabrina says and all the kids smiled and hugged her and she kissed me and kissed maddison on her check and sat down and I gave her a burrito.

Billie: so how did the music video go

Sabrina: it went great we can even watch it tonight together if yall want

And me and the kids nodded and sabrina laughs and takes a bite out of her  burrito.

Sabrina: this is good princess

Billie: thank you baby

She smiles and I finished eating and so did everyone else and they kids got ready for bed and came back downstairs.

And we all sat on the couch and sabrina turned the TV to YouTube and put the music video on.

(This is the video)

Once the song started i hear Sabrina's beautiful voice and instantly was amazed and the kids watched with wide eyes.

Once the songs was over the kids all hugged and kissed sabrina all over her face and I laugh.

Sabrina: did you guys like it

Emma: I loved it

Cameron: yes I did

Arabella: I'm in love with this song

Addison: I liked it mama

Brooklyn: its amazing

Naomi: you have a really beautiful voice

Sabrina: awe thank you I love you all so much

They all say it back and we laugh and tell them it's time for bed and they nodded and went upstairs to their rooms and went to bed.

And I took maddison to her room and put her in her crib and turned on her night light and left the room.

Me and sabrina take a shower together and got into bed and cuddled together.

Sabrina: you liked the song princess

Billie: I loved it bubba

She blushed and I giggled and kissed her.

Sabrina: you making Any songs or anything mamas

Billie: I'm working on song with someone

Sabrina: who

Billie: you will see when the song comes out

Sabrina: are you making the song for something

Billie: yeah I'm making it for a tv show

Sabrina: really that's amazing princess I'm so proud of you

I simile and she pulls me closer to her and we fall asleep in each other arms.

A/n this was short I know right 😭 but the next chapter is about tour 💃

Yall I got a new book out 👀

Words 800