robbery part two

Billie's P.O.V

I'm currently at the hospital in the waiting room with claudia and my dad and I was crying and shaking and claudia is trying to clam me down.

Claudia: it's okay bils she will be okay

Billie: I can't lose her claudia

Patrick: you won't dear

I hugged my dad tightly and cried even more then the doctor walks up to us.

Doctor: are you the family of sabrina carpenter

Claudia: yes we are

Doctor: will as you kn know sabrina got shot in the chest and lost to much blood and....

Billie: and what...

Doctor: she passed away I'm sorry for your loss

My heart broke in a million pieces and I my whole body froze and I  screamed and cried.

Billie: can I see her

She nodded and lead me to Sabrina's room and i saw her lying there lifeless.

I gasp and ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

Billie: bubba please don't leave me I still need you

I cried even more and held on to her refusing to let go until I felt someone's arms around me.

Sabrina: I'm still here princess

I gasp and look at her and she similes weakly.

Billie: omg bubba I thought I lost you

Sabrina: don't worry baby I'm not going anywhere anytime soon

Billie: good I love you okay

Sabrina: I love you more baby

I hug her and call the doctor in and they give her a breathing tube cause she couldn't breathe by herself.

Doctor: I'm very glad your okay but you gonna have to take it easy and relax for awhile okay

Sabrina: okay

Doctor: and you should be able to leave trommow

Sabrina: okay thank you

Doctor: your welcome press the button if you need anything else

Sabrina nodded and looked at me and I similed and i kissed her and she blushed and hugged me.

Sabrina: princess can you shower with me

Billie: of course bubba

I simile and help her out of bed and grabbed some clothes for her and me and we walked in the bathroom and took our clothes off and got in the shower.

I simile and warp my arms around Sabrina's waist and hold her close to me while I wash her long blonde hair.

And she held onto me and layed her head on my shoulder I simile and kiss her.

Sabrina: I luv you baby

Billie: I love you more bubba

We  finshed our shower and got dressed and layed in Sabrina's hospital bed.

I pull sabrina close to me and hold her tightly and put the blanket over us and kiss her check because she already fell asleep with her breathing tube in her nose.

I looked at sabrina until I fell asleep still holding her close to me.

3 am in the morning

I wake up and instantly look to my side and sabrina is still asleep I sigh in relief but I hear someone walk in the room.

Billie: hello who's there

The person comes closer and sits down next me.

Harper: hello Billie I missed you

Billie: Harper.....

A/n SHE'S ALIVE YALL

Words: 526