therefore iam

Naomi's P.O.V

I hear voices around me I just can't open my eyes yet.

I don't even know where iam or if I'm even at home or not.

All I remember is passing out or maybe something else happened I don't know.

There was some really bright being flashed right on my face that made me open my eyes.

Billie: Naomi baby

I opened my eyes and started to look around and saw my parents and royalty right next to me.

I just simile at them since I can't talk again for some weird reason.

Royalty: you okay mamas

I mean I'm okay it's just my throat hurts really bad and im thirsty.

That was until the doctor walks into the room with water and handed it to me.

Doctor: hello Naomi how are you feeling

I told him in sigh language that my throat was still hurting and he gave me some medication for it.

Doctor: well we had to remove your vocal cords they were causing to many problems and complications

I nodded and he looked sacred about what he was gonna say next.

Its probably just some bad news nothinggg to worry about.

Just as long as I'm not pregnant or anything were good.

Doctor: your one week pregnant

When those words left his mouth I spit my water out and look at him like he was crazy.

There is no way iam pregnant because I never did it with a boy.

And plus I never had a boyfriend and royalty is my first relationship I ever been in my whole life.

And me and her only did it once but she can't get me pregnant so I'm confused on how I'm pregnant.

Doctor: I took some test to see who got you pregnant or what caused it

The he looked at his clipboard then looked at royalty then back at me.

Doctor: miss royalty here got you pregnant

Okay now this doctor must be high or something because royalty can't get me pregnant.

It's not physically possible so I'm still looking at the doctor like he's crazy.

Doctor: I know it might sound weird but it happened and we dont know how

Royalty: wait so I actually got her pregnant

The doctor nodded and hands royalty and me pieces of paper and I see the test they had done.

And it was true royalty really did get me pregnant at this point I started freaking out.

I don't want a baby right now I'm only 16 I'm not gonna be able to take of them.

I told royalty in sigh language that I can't keep the baby because were both too young.

Royalty: do you wanna get a-

I cut her off by crying never in my life I thought something like this would happen.

Royalty instantly hugged me and I hugged her back just crying while my parents talked to the doctor.

Royalty: look princess it's okay we will figure it out

I just nodded and hanged onto her tightly and she whispered sweet things in my ear claiming me down.

The doctor comes back in the room with my parents.