• Chapter 12 •

*

*

Disclaimer: Chapter contains sensitive content.

___________________________________

..When Abhi forcefully stabbed him....

________________

Rithika POV

The moment went still.... my eyeballs stuck to the scene in horror.... From Abhi's trembling hands, sharp glass piece dripping red fell on the doctor's body...

Abhi's terrified eyes sharply turned to me as he tumbled down on his knees...

"Ri-Ri-Rithika... you-you.." He shivered while raised his hand to my neck... All of a sudden, I realized the scorching pain from the wound on neck... it was horrible one.... tears gushed down from my eyes...

Immediately he took off his jacket and pressed it on my wound to stop the bleeding...

"Its a small scratch... You.. are ok... nothing will happen to you..." He muttered in fear as his eyes welled up...

"I'm ok..." I held the jacket on my neck as the pain felt tolerable... I took off the jacket from neck.

My tremer didn't get away... there the doctor's body was with no movement, eyes closed... his left abdomen which was stabbed bleeded... even it wasn't a big wound, that was a horrifying experience I have ever been...

Abhi eyes was froze open seeing him..... his expressions showed realization and horror.... he sat broken facing his hands couldn't believe what he actually did...

He did such a act just to save me... He didn't want me to die... my hands went to comfort him... SUDDENLY...

"Someone is approaching" Nithiya tiptop into the room being panicked... She stared at Abhi stepping back... i confirmed she witnessed this scene...

"Abhi.. Abhi.." I shook his shoulders. He was still into the shock... i must make a move.

I crawled to the doctor's body, carefully picking the glass piece. With his white coat, i rubbed off the place where Abhi held the piece while he stabbed. Then, I kept the piece on doctor's palm..

I seriously have no idea my cranky brain was doing having watched the crime movies and series...

As heavy thumping of shoes hit my ears, my heart pounded... I pulled Abhi's arm, trying to make him stand...