• Chapter 8 •

*

*

Her eyes follows him...

__________________

The stunning pale blue suit set, white T-shirt showing his chiseled chest, messy wavy hair, tender eyes, soft lips drawing a radiant smile drove something inside her....

"We shall ask the contractor to move the lights-" Sunitha stops when Tarun who hit her arms and signaled Maya's distraction.

They both suppressed their laugh.

"Hmm.. he looks great in this suit attire.. or else other days I can't even comment on his weird choices of attire." Maya thought.

Tarun cleared his throat.

"Umm.. ok.. I was telling to move the decorations... why u looking like that?" Maya asked looking at them who smiled at her.

"It's ok u may admire your boyfriend..." Tarun giggled.

"Who said? He may be her crush too..." Sunitha said with slight blush.

"Oh.. please.. nothing as such. He's our RJ." Maya said politely.

"I know him. RJ Rithwik! I do listen his show at leisure time." Sunitha said.

"Well, I didn't know about this..." Tarun's eyes narrowed towards Sunitha.

"Why should u?" Sunitha raised her brows.

"Of course I should. I'm your husband."

"There is no rule book to reveal everything to husband.." Sunitha stressed.

Where Maya lost in Sunitha's words....

"There is no rule book to share everything to better half.. and no one shares such things!" He kept hands on his hip.

"But u need to share everything to me now. There should be no hide outs between us." Maya imitated his style.

"Ohh... Even the vest i wear?"

"Yea.. Even your boxers too."

"Maya!!! You are!!!" He flushed.

"Hahahaha!! Got to see you blushy blushy! Haha... Your those dimples!" She poked his dimples.

"Seriously your naughty side in unbearable, Maya! But.... you're more admirable while doing that!" He pulled her by her waist.

"I'm the one admirable for you. Always." She enclosed him with her arms.

She reminisces the incident which tune still fresh in her mind...

She touches the chain in her neck which shone beautifully...