• Chapter 3 •

*

*

"Ms. Maya, New boss" she replied.

__________

Rithwik gasped. Rithika came running and bashed Rithwik where the latter fell on Maya.

She pushes him away.

"Howzzz my- who is this?" Rithika wondered.

"Heyy... stop this..." he grinned his teeth whispering to Rithika whereas his eyes was focused on Maya. It was just like student getting punishment from teacher.

Pushing the glass door, Maya saw the employees sitting in group, laughing and playing. She was highly irritated.

"Ask everyone to assemble for the meeting. Now." She demanded them.

●●●

"I am Maya. Your new boss. I have been appointed by the main unit. You can call me Maya"
She said standing with folded arms. Her voice was so clear and steady.

"Any questions?"

Everyone blinked.

"No..." one of them answered.

"Then GET BACK TO WORK." She thundered.

After her ego heard two times, everyone came to senses and left the place.

When Rithwik was about to leave, Maya snapped her fingers at him.
"You RJ...."

"RJ Rithwik." He stressed.

"I want to have a talk with you. Come to my cabin" she walked past him before he could react.

"Attitude aam.." Rithwik murmured and followed her.

At the cabin,

Maya sat on her chair and glanced at the the files present. Rithwik looked gloomy.

"For what business i am standing here! Is she mad or what?" He mumbled.

"Umm... you are RJ...?" Maya asked casually. Her tone showed she was doing it intentionally.

"RJ RITH-WIK" he said in a irritated tone.

"Oh! So, Mr. Rithwik, what's your experience here?" She looked up completely deadpan.

"I have been working here for 2 years. Haven't you heard of "Mad Eve with Rithwik?" He sounded proud as it was his show which was quite famous.

"Nah!" She snapped. He sighed.

"Focus on your work. Only on work. I think you can understand. Now please leave" she said bluntly facing the files.

Rithwik controls his anger and was about to leave.

"And! You need to call me madam." She passed her sharp glare to his eyes.