• Chapter 5 •

*

*

After the show, Rithiwik was called to Maya's cabin.

"Mam, may I come in?" He pulled the door open.

"Come in." She said arranging papers into the file.

"Yes mam"

"Rithwik you? I called the peon here" she said looking at him.

"Oh.."

"It's ok.. please bring me a cup of coffee from canteen" she smiled.

"Ok mam" he left.

Her fake smile turned into a smirk. "Let me see how far u will tolerate my demands..."

He gives her coffee.

"And Rithwik, u need to interview this person on your show.." Maya handed some papers to him.

"Sure mam.. "

"Visit her in person now informing about the event" she said.

"I will leave now mam.." he nodded and left the cabin.

Rithika was sitting in her cubical writing her show content.

Rithika's POV

It was unexpected that Abhi actually spoke on my show.

Abhi's words made me feel guilty as i did a unforgivable mistake. Yeah! I rudely bashed someone who hold me in a good place.

I was flabbergasted when he expressed wanted to be with me. No one have ever said this to be.... The minute he mentioned me a special person.. inner me was gushing in ecstasy. When he said about the past days, I was completely dumbfounded.

He still remembers the days with meee! I surely would have broke down and apologized if he faced me telling this.

There were days we happily spent.

Every 2 weeks, My father would take Abhi & me to salon for hair cut. We would demand different crappy hairstyle but end up with the same boy cut instructed by my father.

Then we would roam around in cycles sometimes travel far wantedly breaking the limits set by elders. Even if he hesitates i won't leave him. I will force him till he agrees. I have always been the dominant one or rowdy as he mentioned!

Haan! Then, we would decorate chirstmas tree together with our toys and wait for gifts. We would watch favorite cartoon channel at Abhi's house leaning on the sofa. Andd the best part is we imitating the power rangers characters. Still it is lively and funny.

I was annoyed with Abhi for silly and childish reasons.. I shouldn't have overreacted to him....

I began scrolling Instagram.. hmm.. what's his ID? Shall I check it out? I rolled my eyes...