• Chapter 4 •

*

*

Hearing Vinay's yellings, Hema and Abhi enter the house getting tensed.

"Nooo... outt!" Vinay shouted in disgust watching IPL in TV.

(Vinay and Hema are Abhi's grandparents)

Hema & Abhi: 😑😒🤨

"Dei thatha! Why were you screaming for this match!?" Abhi grunted jumping on sofa.

"I got scared thinking something happened to you" Hema hit her head sighing.

"Illa d.. you were watching the match with me and you went outside at this important point, so I called you-"

"You were literally shouting!" Hema cutted Vinay folding her arms.

"Tch.. paati.. leave it. Please bring dosa for me nah?" Abhi asked.

"Here in 2 minutes chellam." She walked into the kitchen.

Vinay sat on the sofa.

"Cha! he could have hit a six!" Vinay grumbled.

"Even if he hit, Rcb can't beat Mi!" Hema remarked.

"There are 12 overs left for match to end...." Vinay dragged.

Abhi and Hema laughed.

"Thatha, I don't know how you still trust this team!" Abhi said.

"Dei! You don't know about Rcb.. Virat Kolhi da.." Vinay smirked.

"If they win, you are not getting dinner today. Make for yourself!" Hema snapped. Vinay gluped. Abhi giggled.

"Adei! You both are doing too much. Supporting my favorite team is wrong ah?" Vinay asked.

"Then you jump to Mi" Hema shouted from kitchen.

"Hehe.. ok ma. Please for me also dosa!" Vinay said sheepishly.

"Haaannn!" She said.

They had dinner together.

Abhi moved to his room and crawled onto the bed checking once the door is locked.

He called Nithiya lying on bed. She didn't pick up the call. Abhi's face drowned in upset.

"Maybe she would be busy with assignments... or her friends..." he tried to console his mind. But deep down his heart has expectations which can't be hidden. He scrolls phone aimlessly just waiting for her call.....

He gets into the gallery and gets scrolls randomly.