He grabbed his keys and gave me a quick kiss before he disappeared out the door, leaving Bhaiya and I a bit stunned.

“Does he always do this?” Bhaiya asked looking concerned and I shook my head.

“ He has multiple business that he puts a lot of effort in, but this is the first time he’s had to go back to work after coming home, so it must be something big.” I said trying to dispel Bhaiya’s fears. Phillip was not an inattentive husband, in fact, it was quite the opposite, but, with nothing else to do we said out goodnight and went to bed.

That night, going to an empty bed, tossing and turning amongst the cold sheets, I realized that the short time we had been together, really been together, i missed him, i wanted him next to me.

 I wanted him.

Even a hot shower and a few levels of candy crush didn’t help and i found myself wide awake, staring at the ceiling.

So I decided to text him. After all , it wasn’t unreasonable, was it?

“ how’s work?”

No reply.

“ missing you”

No reply again.

‘ the bed is lonely without you”

No reply again.

“ wish you were here”

Again no reply.

I watched as the numbers of the clock on my phone ticked over and after a few more minutes here was still no reply and I was getting irritated. Surely, he could reply with a ‘ k’ or ‘ thumbs up’ but no...here I was in fancy underwear and a lace singlet, hot for my husband, and he didn’t even have the decency to reply.

I was about to send him a well worded text telling him so when a naughty thought crossed my mind and I tucked my fingers into the edge of my undies and sent him a picture.

Then I took off my underwear and placed my fingers between my slit, one of the fingers contacting my hot clit and sent tingles through my legs and sent him the picture. I had never ‘touched’ myself like that – but he didn’t know that.

I was tempted to continue, to see how it would feel when my phone started vibrating on the bed.

“ are you purposely trying to drive me mad?’ he asked, his voice was husky and dark, tense and full of promise.

“ i just wanted to say goodnight” i said as innocently as possible.

‘ I didn’t think you had such a naughty side to you. Do you know how much I want to drive back and take you in every possible way?”

“then why don’t you?’ I asked, his words stirred something primal within me, lust, and my clit throbbed at the thought of his touch.

“ because I cant leave until these negations are done. But in the meantime, I want you to touch yourself, I want you to stay on the phone and play with that pussy until you cum.”

“ Iell me what you want me to do.” I breathed, my breath seemed stolen.

“ I want you to spead your legs and put your fingers on your clit, I want you to play with yourself until you find a spot, a sensation, and keep working on that spot until you cum.”

I did as i was told, spread my legs and exposed my most private if areas, and with my index finger spread my folds and touched myself intimately, the way he had done so many times .

“ how does it feel ?” he asked though the phone.

“ good.’ I whispered, moaning as my fingers found a spot that sent tingles though my legs and a warmth though my body.

“ that’s it, don’t stop, Iwant to hear you.” He said as he urged me on.

But I was too far away to hear him, my fingers seemed to work on their own, giving my body what it craved and I kept working my clit, enjoying the exquisite sensations that embraced my body, the familiar tightening formed in my gut followed by waves of pleasure, my body arching as my body found its release and my orgasm washed over me.

‘ Tori? Babe? Are you there?” Phillips’s voice brought me down off my high.

“yes I’m here.”  I whispered, still catching my breath, my legs still shaking slightly, the tingling between my legs slowly fading.

“Damn girl, that was hot. You have no idea how hard my cock is right now. Now give me a kiss goodbye and get some sleep, I’ll see you in a few hours.”

I don’t know when I fell asleep, when the darkness consumed me, but it was in the early hours if the morning when I felt a warm body slide next to me, a familiar arm wrap around me and the smell of his cologne filled the room. I pushed myself sleepily against him as he spooned me but was instantly wide awake as I felt his hard erection press against my bare ass cheeks and his and slide between my legs, his soft lips kissing the back of my neck, licking and biting slowly and softly.

I couldn’t help the moans that escaped my mouth, or my own hands as they grasped his, urging him to work me harder, his fingers slick from the dampness between my legs, and just I neared orgasm , he flipped me on my stomach and entered me firmly and swiftly, a surprised cry escaped me , soon replaced by moans of pleasure as he thrust into me, steady and firm, waves of pleasure caused me to cry out his name and I gripped the sheets as he fucked me harder, riding out my orgasm with me and them with a few deep thrusts he also found his release.

After disposing the condom and putting on his boxers he got back into bed again.

“morning!” I said smiling, my eyes heavy with sleep again.

“ morning beautiful.” He said, playing with a stray strand of my hair. “ do you know how hard it was to concentrate after your little performance last night?” and I shook my head no.

“well I almost canned the whole negations to get back to you.”

“ You would not!” I exclaimed.

“ I almost did! Do you know how hard it is to work with a hardon? Lucky most of it was through webchat. But seriously, I will need to go away quite a lot for business and I never want you to deny yourself, especially when it comes to your sexual needs, and never feel shy to express those needs to me, with me, but for now I need sleep.”  And we both fell into a deep, satisfied slumber.