62 - The Lord's Anger

Start from the beginning

Wendy appeared at Alex's side. She seemed surprised to see Alex as well. "Yes, Lord Baker?" she asked timidly.

"I told you no visitors," Paul said through clenched teeth, "You're fired."

Wendy made a squealing sound and turned away. 

Alex quickly grabbed her arm and said to her, "You're not fired. I'll talk to him. Go back to your desk."

Wendy nodded her head, looking like she was about to cry again, and went back to her seat with her shoulders slumped. 

Alex shut the office door and locked it. She turned to Paul, with her hands on her hips, and asked softly, "Was that really necessary?"

Paul gave her a warning glare that turned her blood cold. "Not now. I'm not in the mood." He turned away from her, knelt down and started picking up the papers he threw earlier. 

Alex figured, it was now or never. She unbuttoned her trench coat, took it off and tossed it aside. Then she stood in the middle of the room, wearing a sexy black semitransparent lace deep V teddy with heels. She waited for Paul to turn around.

Paul finished gathering the papers and straightened up. He tossed the file on his desk and when he caught sight of Alex, he froze, his hand suspended in midair, his mouth slightly ajar. 

His response was as good as Alex had hoped. She crossed the room towards him and sat down on his desk. She looked at him and said, "I know you don't want to talk to me, but I hope you would listen."

Paul's eyes shifted to her face and his frown deepened. His lips were set in a tight line and she could see him clenching his jaws.

Alex sighed. "I know you're mad, about Jesse, but I swear to you on my life, nothing happened. I would never cheat on you."

Paul turned away from her and stared out the window, with his arms crossed tightly.

"When I went to see him that night, it was just to help out a friend, nothing else," Alex explained, hoping that Paul was still listening to her. Then she added, "I deleted my number and all my contacts from his phone before I left his room, so he won't be able to call me anymore."

Alex thought she saw Paul's stance changed a little, but she wasn't sure. "Anyway, that's all I wanted to tell you. I'm sorry for hurting you."

She waited for a few seconds but Paul didn't turn around. She figured he needed more time. So Alex climbed off from his desk and went to pick up her coat from the floor. She started to put the coat on. 

She didn't hear him coming, but suddenly, Paul pulled her into his arms and she gasped. She looked at his face. He was clearly still angry but there was also a look of longing in his eyes. He kissed her, hard and forceful. He pushed the coat off of her and took off his own jacket. Alex reached for his belt and undid the buckle.

Paul lifted Alex off her feet and carried her back to his desk. He set her down on the desk and quickly took off his pants and boxers. He spread her legs apart and pushed aside her lace panties. He slipped his fingers in between her thighs to check if she was ready but she was not. To help things along, Paul licked his fingers and slipped them between her thighs again to lubricate her. Alex gasped as she felt his long, wet fingers touching her sensitive areas. 

Paul pulled his fingers out and positioned himself between her legs. He pushed in hard, grunting slightly as he went, his fingers gripping her thighs so hard, he was leaving red marks on them. Alex bit her lip hard. Paul was being rough. He has never been rough with her before.

He pushed into her over and over, harder and harder. Everything was shaking on the desk. Paul spread her legs as wide as they would go as he pounded into her continuously. Alex propped her arms behind her on the desk but she was slipping from the vigorous movements.