Chapter 1

"USELESS CHILD!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT TRASH!! WHY DO YOU THINK I'M LETTING YOU LIVE!?"

A loud sound of shattered glass was caused by the irritated woman. The helpless little (h/c) haired girl shook in fear and pain because of the glass that her aunt threw at her. It's the same thing every day with this abusive routine of her aunt.

If she does something she dislikes, her young aunt teaches her a lesson with violence. (Y/N) was wrapped with bandages around her arms and legs with all the bruises and cuts. Stained blood seemed to be seeping out of her bandages. (Y/N) was used to this treatment and was tired of resisting for a long time.

The girl emotionlessly looks down at the shattered glass on the ground before walking away to grab the broom.

"Sorry. I'll clean this-"

Before the child could grab the broom, her wrist was suddenly pulled back harshly, almost making her lose balance. Just as she was able to stand up properly, she received a hard slap across the cheek. (Y/N) felt a sharp pain on her cheek but her emotionless reaction hasn't faded.

"I'm not done with you yet, you disgusting brat! That isn't how you clean the fucking blood! It's still stained in the ground! This is ridiculous!" Her aunt yelled at her as she gave another slap across her cheek. The emotionless child stood there, broken and empty as she stared at the ground with dull eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry, my ass! You're lucky I'm not in the mood for hitting you and cutting you up."

Before all this happened to the tragic child, (Y/N) lived happily with her mother and father. They lived happily with nothing trying to stop them from raising her. She had a home in the woods, an education, a pet dog named (D/N), and wealthy parents that took care of her, fed her, treated her well, and everything a child would need but that all ended soon enough when her aunt decided to ruin everything.

Her aunt was insane. A psychopath killer and she did big crimes and murders in the streets doing whatever she pleases. Police want to put her in jail for her recent killings. She was a heartless killer and not even her niece could stop her. Nothing stopped her from doing evil things, not even her older sister ((Y/N)'s mom).

That night was a terrifying nightmare for (Y/N).

~~~~~

Flashback:

"Go to sleep, (Y/N). It's already night out there, you should close those eyes of yours to sleep."

(Y/N)'s mother said sweetly while she caressed (Y/N)'s cheek while she sat beside her child. The small child was in her bed under the soft blankets waiting for her Mom to say good night to her.

"Ok, mommy! I'll go to sleep but first, can you kiss me on my cheek? Please."

"Alright, alright. Here, muah!"

Her mother gave a small peck on her precious daughter's cheek and smiled. "Where's daddy, mommy?" (Y/N) asked with confusion on her face. "He'll be coming home soon, don't worry. Though, you're right. Your dad sure is taking a long time to come home from work." (Y/N) looked at her with a sad face.

"D-Don't worry honey, he'll surely come home soon enough! I'll call him so don't be sad, okay?" Mom smiled as she was trying to lighten her daughter's mood. The child smiled. "Okay, mommy!" Her mother smiled sweetly at her and stood up and walked towards the door to exit the bedroom.

"Sweet dreams, honey. Good night!" Her mother said to her daughter.

"Bye, mommy! Good night!"